I need your help.

K

Kim Chee

@mmmmmmmmmmmmichael, even in Nevada/Utah? The route I traced from Milford, UT (where she was found) back to Las Vegas, NV (where the train left from according to LE) -- was pretty desolate and went through mountains and tunnels (which isn't train hopping atop the cars dangerous for that reason alone -- the tunnels?)

I can think of all kinds of scenarios how somebody could get up there. The cold would have likely killed her before Utah dressed as she was, exposed in the wind during January (if she was indeed living upon departure). I'll assume she didn't have a fatal head injury (tunnel strike)?

I'm sure her family misses her.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The bruises on her back make no sense... they criss cross yet the one going diagonal north west to south east... is in two blocks with a definite straight termination... like two solid treads from a tank.
The bruises on the area that goes southwest to southeast... are broken up... like treads from a gym shoe or a car tire...
but.... but...the southwest to south east tread that looks like a shoe or tire print... also has a definite straight termination... at the south east green leaf... to the south west yellow leaf tip... >.>....

/// /// z///? fs,m errr.... ... >.>

Bunny Lucia

Reaction score
The bruises on her back make no sense... they criss cross yet the one going diagonal north west to south east... is in two blocks with a definite straight termination... like two solid treads from a tank.
The bruises on the area that goes southwest to southeast... are broken up... like treads from a gym shoe or a car tire...
but.... but...the southwest to south east tread that looks like a shoe or tire print... also has a definite straight termination... at the south east green leaf... to the south west yellow leaf tip... >.>....

/// /// z///? fs,m errr.... ... >.>

When a body starts to decompose, the blood pools at the lowest point. It's called a liver mortis and is known as a lividity pattern.

A lot of people in the other forums were talking about how it looks like shoe prints, but it probably isn't.

D

Deleted member 20

When a body starts to decompose, the blood pools at the lowest point. It's called a liver mortis and is known as a lividity pattern.

A lot of people in the other forums were talking about how it looks like shoe prints, but it probably isn't.

I hope we aren't gonna get swamped by tons of new members of the websleuthing community. Are you specifically here for the case of hobojandoe?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
livor_mortis_parte_inferior.jpg

that's liver mortis and a lividity patttern after a bit of time has passed by I suppose?

our subject had two criss crossing bands of bruising that were of a more reddish livid color... Now yea that could be liver mortis setting in... but still the patterns themselves must tell us something no? its not just blood pooling but blood pooling in a pattern for some reason... why was one section of bruising deeper in color with an exact termination... or break in bruising and the other was more of a spotty bruising ... but if you look... also with a termination... indicating similar cause but with different pressure? what would make such an X pattern?

the termination im talking about can be seen at that white measurement card... its got sharp edges like a straight canal through the red bruising.

Reactions: Bunny Lucia

DesertRat

Reaction score
Sad to see someone pass like this...alone, with no known name.

May she find peace, wherever she ended up.

Just spit balling this, but:

The skin art looks like much time and effort went into it, and each artists work is their calling card, if you will.

Maybe a slouthie with a printer could print a copy of the tattoo and go to a few of the bigger, well known shops and see if they know the artist?

Oh, and even though her gums and skin look indicative of much meth use, don't count heavily on it. My skin was fubar thanks to genetics from an early age, which caused many people to accuse me of being under the influence of many things, though I didn't touch the stuff until my late teens.

astridxx

Reaction score
I hope we aren't gonna get swamped by tons of new members of the websleuthing community. Are you specifically here for the case of hobojandoe?

I sincerely am only here for your help. I have no interest in trekking across the country in any way, shape or form (no offense LOL)

slimJack

Reaction score
I guess web sleuths are bored ass wannabe detectives who try to solve cases?
Ok so she looks pretty old & rough but that could be from the computer reconstruction program. Most riders these days tend to be a bit younger but that inst the rule. Most experienced riders riding in the winter would have a shit load of gear & quality insulated boots on. The t shirt actually looks crusty as fuck, she does have a hippie tattoo? Where is her footwear? Did she suffer trauma that casued them to be removed? Were her legs cut off? Where is her gear? outerwear? sleeping bag? pack? Whats the cause of death? drug overdose? exposure? other? She was probably a junkie prostitute from Vegas. Her teeth don't look so great. Where on the train was she found??????
why r u being so damn irate yo?.. like "i guess websleuths are wannabe detectives who try to solve cases" .. raging for no damn reason.. like at least give people a chance to explain before jumping down their throat homie. I'd hate to run into u on the road.. and btw, if u ask an undercover cop if he's a cop, he probably ain't gon tell u.. just a heads up.

slimJack

Reaction score
Grown out vagina/leg hair doesn't necessarily scream 'homeless'.. I know hippy chicks who just prefer not to shave and go the whole 'natural route', as is with most hippies..you jump to conclusions faster than anyone I've EVER seen.. that's crazy.. and then, after jumping down ppls throats about being 'lazy ass wannabe detectives', you go on to look like one your damn self smh my gut tells me that u feel entitled because of that blue highlighted word 'donator' underneath your name.. am I right?
Ahhh. More details. Vag/leg hair does scream homeless. If she wasnt on that train theres nothing that would fit the description of a traveler.

Reactions: denverwi
D

Deleted member 20

I wasnt being irate or raging yo. Just direct. For the record, i have exchanged many pleasant private messages & posts with that user since.

Please dont get all agro based on my posting style. I have been active on this website for over a third of your life & traveling part time for as long as you have been alive.
When i rage you will fucking know it. Now Fuck off!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahah... fuckin A... personally I find both the fact that girls shave legs... or leave them natural... very interesting and I like to explore both possibilities...
I don't limit my attentions to specific physical morphologies.

slimJack

Reaction score
I wasnt being irate or raging yo. Just direct. For the record, i have exchanged many pleasant private messages & posts with that user since.

You're right man. No reason for me to start arguingover something I saw and disliked.. we r trying to help this person find out who someone was.. but yea obviously this person knew about the rails or knew someone that knew about them because its rare for people to hang around yards just randomly(if she did board the train in a yard)[/quote]

Reactions: astridxx

astridxx

Reaction score
Can we get back to why a girl who didn't shave and had a pot tattoo rode ontop of a tanker full of sulfuric acid without shoes and a coat??

The train pulled into Milford UT at 2.30a fwiw.

Reactions: slimJack

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Slim I think Highwayman is okay... yea... we all sound aggressive sometimes... but we are good.

I'm a donator... but I sure as hell don't feel entitled at all.. IM a random boy and I gave to believe the site is the right place for this community.

actually... don't feel so entitled cuz... im not a punk nor a real kid... but I think this is a cool damn place to learn a thing or two about this culture... and it is a culture...

Anyway.. my two pence... I don't think anyone here is feeling entitled... specially just because they are a donator...

sounds like too much work and I like being nice... SAVVY?

D

Deleted member 20

Well the facts show that she didnt know enough about the rails because shes died from hypothermia.
As it is with lots of people. Having hitchhiked a bit & watching a few youtube vids, & reading a bit online doesnt make people train hoppers. Knowing or meeting train riders dosent qualify someone as an expert. It takes more then crusty clothes & a pack to be a train hopper & actually do it right. Some other inexperienced person could have contributed to this death by giving bad advice. There aint many scenarios i can think of where as i would ride atop a tanker, without outerwear, without sturdy boots, sleeping bag, hearing protection, gloves etc in any season. Even if it was 65 degrees during the day in vegas, i wouldnt be traveling in a tshirt & thin pants. I wouldnt have knowingly rode a tanker full of sulferic acid or even an empty 1 for that matter.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads