I need your help. | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

I need your help.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So you think she left her gear behind? But she was shoeless also right? Gear you leave behind... shoes not so much. Hmm... maybe she was a novice that got in with some lesbian girl train crew... and they rolled her for her gear and whatever. Would explain the missing shoes. Some other girl digs them right size...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
yea... ... fuck the missing shoes is a weird aspect of it all...

astridxx

Reaction score
Well like I posed before -- is it possible her shoes were just kinda bumped off along the ride after she passed away? A tanker is, essentially, one of those round cars that transports stuff like gas or other liquid, right? If it were a body dump, wouldn't t she have been kind of jolted off /rolled off?

D

Deleted member 20

Ive never heard of slack knocking footwear off. Any hump yards in that area? Still no way her shoes fell off if she didn't fall off. There is usually a railing to prevent falls when filling, a thin like 12"-18" walkway along the side to the front/rear where theres a ladder. It is right out in the open for all elements & everyone to clearly see. Most unusual.

D

Deleted member 20

what was inside the tanker? Anything hazardous that would kill someone from opening the hatch. The body did have red marks on her face/back but no chemical burns/blisters etc. I wonder if the seal was broken?

astridxx

Reaction score
Ask him if he knows if many of the squatters/homeless/train hoppers are not reported as missing or runaways. If he thinks this could be the case so she may not be listed on namus as missing.

I come bearing questions from websleuths. See above :)

astridxx

Reaction score
Also, is this a plausible theory: "she went hopping with a friend, had her gear and outer layers and shoes and junk, but somehow she died and her friend took all of it and jumped off at a city on the way."

D

Deleted member 20

Most likely she has been missing for many years by family friends that may have known her by her actual name. Most likely she alienated herself by stealing/lieing to all those around her to get drugs. Its doubtfull that if she was a homebum or a traveler if she went by her real/full name. Most people travel or exist with nicknames especially if they are running from the law. I would think she surely would must have been arrested before.

D

Deleted member 20

There aint no cities up north of Vegas until you get up into Utah. Its a fucking desert wasteland! Possible about the "friends" robbing her dead corpse of her gear but her socks & shoes to?

astridxx

Reaction score
Exactly, I only viewed the route using google maps but I was so lonely by the end of it. There were maybe 2 or 3 decent sized towns, everything else was mountains or plains.

D

Deleted member 20

But then again who is to say that she got on in Vegas & didn't travel from cali or az. No one knows how long the tanker was sitting in vegas. If that car had just been built in vegas or if/when/where it came from.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So you think she left her gear behind? But she was shoeless also right? Gear you leave behind... shoes not so much. Hmm... maybe she was a novice that got in with some lesbian girl train crew... and they rolled her for her gear and whatever. Would explain the missing shoes. Some other girl digs them right size...

Also, is this a plausible theory: "she went hopping with a friend, had her gear and outer layers and shoes and junk, but somehow she died and her friend took all of it and jumped off at a city on the way."

same thing no? gear is gear... I think imagining the context of who she was with might be key.... at least I dunno... was she just a junkie a prostitute feeling depressed or some newbie to the trains that was also a junkie and got rolled... too many factors... fuck...

Bunny Lucia

Reaction score
Well depending on the context of how she got her gear stolen (If she even did) we could possibly pick who to show the tattoo to. I mean, if we think was a junkie we could circulate her image around to the junkies, maybe good old filthy Santa Cruz or Seattle, if she were a lesbian we could find people in San Fran and see if they recognise her...

Just my thoughts on why the context might matter.

Reactions: todd and Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads