I need your help.

D

Deleted member 20

Ahhh. More details. Vag/leg hair does scream homeless. If she wasnt on that train theres nothing that would fit the description of a traveler.

D

Deleted member 20

Some tunnels acomodate double stack intermodal cars so are like 20' high. I wish i knew what kind of car? & relative location. Double stack intermodals dont have ladders to get a top of the containers. Obviosly other single stack cars have ladders & easily climable but easier with footwear.

D

Deleted member 20

I just showed the tat to my wife & she said weed too, sorry folks. Guess im not that could at guessing spring break tattoos. Looks like the tat was obtained back when she gave a fuck, probably in her college years. Those teeth & body hair just scream early 40s homeless hard core drug addict. Transient maybe but train hopper??? Doubtfull

T

Tick Dickler

if she had traces of rust on her hands she climbed. theres always rust no matter how new the metal.
anyway the yakuza chops up people and throw them on garbage boats, so the owners need to have someone following the boat and protecting it at every bridge, at least thats what ive heard.
maybe thats where the idea came from?
but as already mentioned best way of disposing a body with a train would be to throw it under the train. some kids are never identified the train will rape your shit. maybe she jumped herself in escape? all i can contribute with is that she did not freeze to death.::cyclops::

D

Deleted member 20

AHA!!! A tanker car. No experienced train hopper chooses to ride on tanker cars because of the nasty shit that's inside regardless of season. I wonder if the whole string were tankers? There aint much room to toss a body on a tanker from a bridge. Must have been a drug/booze induced joy ride turned bad. Vegas is fairly warm all year but exposure at night is very possible.

D

Deleted member 20

Vegas & the high desert of Utah don't have much bridges. No real elevation & not built up enough to require overpasses. I wonder where the car was before vegas? Male underwear & surf/skate tshirt, yoga pants, bracelet, ring all black. Vag/leg hair. I need to see the ring & what finger its on. A single piercing in 1 ear!!! Sounds like a sort of goth Lesbian so far.

And the coroner called them feathers too. I think they are feathers!

D

Deleted member 20

I see the ring now. Its a male wedding ring. The clothing looks brown as if it hasn't been black in a long time, sun bleached??. Both the yoga pants & shorts look very fem & tight fitting. She has a baby tooth that she never lost too.

astridxx

Reaction score
And the brown on/around the teeth, most likely from drug use, right?

This may be a dumb question but are there resources or forums online for transients? I can't find anyone comparable in the NAMUS missing persons database, so she must've been a street kid or estranged from her family.

D

Deleted member 20

Her clothing definitely appears crusty as fuck. Right faded black color but lacking any patches & or improvements. Some stains on shirt. I am thinking definitely lesbian due to single piercing, male wedding band,leg/vag hair. Homeless? I definitely think heavy drug abuse! Where the fuck is her gear? footwear? socks? pack? gloves? pack? etc?

D

Deleted member 20

Damn this is addicting. I need those fingerprints & arrest records, stat. What, homebum, junkie, train hopper hasn't been arrested before. What agency has those prints & why don't I have em yet. wtf. (I slam my coffee mug of Mt Dew on the table)

astridxx

Reaction score
Her clothing definitely appears crusty as fuck. Right faded black color but lacking any patches & or improvements. Some stains on shirt. I am thinking definitely lesbian due to single piercing, male wedding band,leg/vag hair. Homeless? I definitely think heavy drug abuse! Where the fuck is her gear? footwear? socks? pack? gloves? pack? etc?

As for the gear, I read a blog today of a guy (hopper) who had been arrested at a train yard. He spent 20 days in jail, was released on a Saturday and didn't want to wait until Monday to retrieve his property from the jail. So, he hopped another train and hit up a thrift store in another city. The point is -- he left it behind.

D

Deleted member 20

People loose their gear, sure. If I get 20 days in jail then I am an unlucky fucktard. If I am too lazy to retrieve the few hundred dolars in quality gear then I am dumb too. But why not resupply where you before hopping out. There are missions, shelters, thrift stores, those yellow donation boxes (that are always overflowing & full), craigslist etc that have free stuff. If she got recently arrested they may have taken/cut her shoe laces hence why without footwear. All these things are possible but why I she on the tanker in the desert in the winter,with no water, no bedroll, pack, socks & or footwear. Maybe she had an altercation in a yard with her "road dawgs" that requird her to run for her life & hop that tanker on the fly. But barefoot? on Ballast? Ballast are sharp, 1"-3" rocks that make up the base for railbeds; her fucking feet would be destroyed.

astridxx

Reaction score
Would a tanker be shaky enough (or even that route) for her shoes to come off if she was unconscious? Perhaps the sneakers/shoes were loosely laced.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads