i need some friends, man

LilMa

Reaction score
if anyone lives near clarksville, TN or in nashville anytime - it'd be cool to have some friends. i am currently a resident badass in clarksville and it's so boring down here! anyway, it'd also be awesome to meet new people to drink beers with :cheers:

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Come to Southern California.

[misconception]we're all beautiful movie stars and we're full of love because the entire place is the beach.[/misconception]

LilMa

Reaction score
haha dude, i have to pay off my debts and this stupid car i have - if i were to leave in the car, i'd be driving it hot and go to jail for a while. in all honesty, i am scared to death to hop trains and shit, only because I am unfamiliar with them, and I dont want to land in jail, but hey! that's pat of the journey sometimes haha. so, I have a $2,500 debt to deal with. if I am going to travel, i want to truley be free, and not have something hanging over my head.

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
so, I have a $2,500 debt to deal with. if I am going to travel, i want to truley be free, and not have something hanging over my head.

Hah, wouldn't that be nice? I'm considering filing for bankruptcy just 'cause all my debts are so massive. Ignoring it has been working fine so far, but I might actually want credit some day.

mike

JahDucky

Reaction score
Hah, wouldn't that be nice? I'm considering filing for bankruptcy just 'cause all my debts are so massive. Ignoring it has been working fine so far, but I might actually want credit some day.

mike

Sollution...Bulldoze the car...

LilMa

Reaction score

mike

yea dude, I can't even open a free bank account because my credit sucks so hard BUT i am going to try and sell my car, pay off the loan and whatever i have left, just split. plus i got a tanning bed for my birthday, so i am going to try and sell that for $500 to help me along. and to those of you who think the tanning bed is a little extreme for a bday present, i promise you - it is soooooo old and i'll be lucky to get $300 out of it hahaah, plus i'm still awesome not being tan!

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
what part of FL are you in? My grandmother just recently moved to Chipley, FL and i plan on visiting her sometime this summer and it'd be pretty bomb if I could meet a new face!

hmmm...well right now I'm in sarasota, which is pretty far from chipley...about 3-4 hours away....
but I should be moving to Gainesville in july...when do you plan on comin down?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads