i need help college or a awesome adventure

Reaction score
alright so in the past couple months i've been accepted to a good college to study ecological forestry management (paul smiths college) but i've also been thinking about a trip that would be epic and cant make up my mind anyway advice would be greatly appreciated anyways pros and cons of each... college, i could make a difference, help people sustainably harvest timber hopefully get a job in a redwood national or state park. cons will not be able to travel outside of work because it is really freakin expenseive. would not be free to tell my boss to fuck off im leaving indefinatly. travel pros would be my most epic adventure yet with a motorcycle trip to costa rica then flying to france to join ffl (or maybe smuggling into syria to join kurds) anyway cons could seriously die all my friends and familly would be super pissed (although kinda a pro as well) would not be able to come back to us for 5 years (if i join ffl) or i would have to jump through a lot of hoops (if i join kurds) anyway all advice would be appreciated and dont tell me to follow my heart please ive been flip floping for months and cant make up my mind which is a new feeling for me anyways thanks. please fill out poll and give reason you all are the best thanks

G

Grubblin

I have a bachelors degree and decades of experience in the field that you're trying to get into. You might want to really look into your chances of finding a job in this field before you enter this major - it isn't good.

G

Grubblin

Unless you get at least a masters degree there won't be a job. The field is saturated with people like myself who have believed the lie "As long as you do what you love it will never feel like working". I don't want to ruin your dreams or stop you from doing whatever you want to do but I wish someone would have told me what I'm telling you now before I spent seven years paying for college. I graduated with a class of a 140 students and I only know of three that got jobs in this field and myself. That was twenty years ago and there are a bunch of classes that have graduated since then. Of course all the instructors made it seem like there would be a line of companies handing out jobs with 80k salaries at your graduation ceremony but that was just to keep their teaching jobs.

As far as what you'll be doing, it depends on what specialty you pursue. There may still be a viable field in arcview and gis applications but I've heard that's saturated as well.

Knowing how hard it is to get a job in this field I would probably choose not to go to college had I to do it over again. If I did go to college I would have chosen a much different major. These are my thoughts on the subject and you may have totally different experiences but it's an extremely rough, competitive job field and unless you have something that really sets you apart then jobs are few and far between. Best of luck with whatever you decided.

A

Adnil

I voted Adventure for the cliché reasons.

1.) Most folks who start college run straight to a job, but then they get caught up in their job and don't "adventure it out" until they retire, bit a midlife crisis and leave their whole life behind, or don't get the opportunity to (depending of course on the carrer and schedule).

2.) You can always start college after your Adventure, and frankly, you might have a different field in mind after the Adventure (it has the tendency to change folks). But point is, you don't want to be bothered in class thinking "what if".

3.) If you do die on your Adventure, at least then it will be (sort of) on your time, and you won't lie on your death bed wishing you have done more with your time given to live.

4.) It mother-fucking fantastic that you wish to help, but you must not also forget to treat yourself. There are countless of ways and opportunities that you can help others and earth (hope I read that right, I'm in a hurry), during your Adventure and after. But your time is now. You're healthy and capable of doing all that you wish and therefore should. Before these Adventures that you seek end up only wearing you down.

5.) Eh, I forgot it. But anywho, good luck with your decision !

Whereamiwhatdoido

Reaction score
Seeing the kind of adventure you're proposing is life threathening and/or atleast seems like it might make you something else than a US citizen (as far as I know the ffl are taking in foreigners to become french citizens) then it might be another extreme in the complete other ditch opposed to college graduation.

I voted adventure, because it will teach you more in and about life than college will be able to.

Itvo

Reaction score
I went into College straight from high school and hated it. Especially once I got into classes solely related to my field. All it did for me was make me sink my 3.75 GPA because I had a knack for making my instructors angry and they got full say on grades due to the field. Kinda like English classes but far worse, they had full discretion and could give you an A for nothing or an F for 200 hours of flawless work. I got out before it sank it too much but money was lost along with a few really beneficial scholarships.

On one hand I am thankful because I had known all along that the college crap wasn't for me and I was wasting time so the realization was worth it but technically, I blew a bunch of resources finding it out. If you aren't feeling the college thing, just avoid it until you are. I went into it hating every second of it and made really high grades. Most people wouldn't be as lucky or rather willing to endure.

As for the other option, eh, I wouldn't want to go fight in the Middle East. The US has habits of switching and swapping support for different ME factions. One minute we are supplying Group A with weapons to fight Group B, then the CIA decides an optimal strategy would be start an interal battle inside Group A to trick Group B into thinking they are weak and then everyone is mad and the whole country and every faction are ruled enemies of the state. Things are far too volatile and being an armed combatant could mean you have lots of difficulty getting back into society. Also, War sucks to be in. Even if you are fighting the good right. Which I have no idea if you are or aren't.

The FFL have more rigid entry standards than what many people think as well. It isn't just walking up to the front door of some office and asking to join. From what I understand, it is somewhat elite now and is filled with more rougher characters. The training and lifestyle is pretty crappy too if you ask me.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
your life will be fucked up, no matter what you do.

the question is *how* fucked up.

i will tell you first hand:
go to paul smiths, major in ***surveying***.
after 3 or 4 semesters of carrying at least a C+ average, exit properly, so that your can return or transfer.

get a job as a fucking grunt on a survey crew.

people from paul smiths can get survey jobs pretty easily.

you'd be in construction, first (& possibly the rest of your life), but you'll be working outdoors & having adventures & making enough money to save for traveling.

this is a huge, complicated tradeoff-slavery-soul selling sort of equation..

this world, pal, is a fucking huge ass meteor ready to impact upon itself..

from the way it sounds, you may be an asshole, if you think joining a militant organization in which you may kill someone else is an 'adventure".. that or you are so naive you don't know which hole in your body your piss comes out of.

watch out for your imagination.

things are never, ever, ever EVER, EVER, EVER *****EVER***** what you calculate them to be (regardless of how much error you think you will be able to compensate for).

your imagination will do one of 4 things, essentially:

1) it will disappoint you, because you were so fixated on something so different than the reality which doesn't give a *fuck* about your imagination, dreams, ethics or ultimate ambitions.

2) it will delude you, if you think things as intense as potentially killing people is anything like what adventure is for.
(& i am being a prick, here, because if you **really** wanted to join any ideologues in their respective frenzy, you wouldn't be fucking asking... you'd just fucking go, because you think ideas are more important than life & freedom, since your willing to take both from some *other* asshole willing to take them from you)
unless, 2a) you go as a goddamned medic or journalist, which may not mean shit, really, but at least you can throw up your arms & say "not me!! i'm only having an adventure!!"

3) it will paralyze you, as you nearly are, now (even if you don't think you fucking are, if you wait for the wire)
imagination, of itself, is never about *doing*.. it is about getting what you *think* you should get, & if you are rational enough to actually not be schizophrenic, you'll never be able to calculate as comfortably as you want, the consequences of all the variables that will give you what you something along the lines of what you want..
(see above)

4) if you have enough balls to take what you get, your imagination will be reduced to something that deals with experimenting with new foods, telling stories to kids, pushing words around to say what you mean, or being stable enough to use it to actually *create* something, instead of just *desire* it..

everything after that is just work.

so go to your fucking college & do some fucking work.

if you got into PS, you probably have been, already..

so i will tell your young ass something, again..

get a job fucking surveying.

shit..

KimChee has the balls to survey & he's almost as old as i am..

surveying keeps you outside & it keeps you healthy & it leads you to a shitload of interesting places, & it makes you some fucking money.

goddamn... i wish i knew what i knew when i was mewing, sapping fucking 19 year old..

go to PS.

stay for just ***TWO*** fucking semesters, in the SURVEY PROGRAM!!!!!

shit, man, if you are really, really, really antsy, you can do it for *** 1 *** semester & then lay down some sob story (imagination at work) about saving up money to go back, & people will fucking hire you as a rod-person even if you don't know which way to face the fucking thing, since you have "Paul Smith" on your resume...

jesus..

i've worked with *many* a guy from PS..

every single one of them, forestry or otherwise, got a job in *surveying*..
NOT fucking forestry..

& dig this.. "forestry" is just a nomen for "selective fucking planet & life rape".

it is the same shit as construction..

but.. get yourself so real-world experience..?

you won't be relying upon just your fucking degree, & if you return & get it, & **then** fight, well..

then you'll have a choice..

invest in adventure, or
invest in what you believe.. & take whatever follows...

shit man.. if you get shot?

i mean.. if yer a medic because you love & want to keep kids from dying who are too young to have learned & chosen hate?

fuck, man..

i'd write yer obit with a fountain pen filled with blood i'd dragged across my own fucking arm..

but if yer out there to heal people who kill so they can kill more, or make more fucking hate?

well, asshole.. yer just a pee pee hole that doesn't know which way to squirt.

at 19, if you have a family that will support you enough to help you with an education, & you like to be outdoors & you like to adventure, go to fucking paul smith & get at least semester under your belt so you can leverage your resume.. stay a year, if you can.

i started surveying at 24..

you have 5 fucking years on me.

you don't have to go corporate, you just need to get yourself started.

you know?

i get sick of all the ooggle little kids on here who think that because they have a great idea, it is going to happen like magic..

so lets add a # 5) to the list of what imagination does..

it will fucking destroy you.

shit.

de
stroy

y

ou.

you want adventure?

work.

work, fucking asshole.

you want war?

you want to see what you are made of?

you want fucking adventure you can carry honestly with a badge upon you among those whom adventure to death with honor among those whom also adventure upon the same soles of shoes??

fucking work.

fucking fight boredom.

fucking save.

fucking work as work will never pay you.

& then share it.

fuck killing people, bucko.. that isn't fucking war..

keep them the fuck alive...

& ***THEN***

you will have an adventure...

Last edited:
Reaction score
@creature first off 21 not 19 secondly i got my first full time job at 13 (homeschooled) and have been working on farms and in construction ever since thirdly thank you for your impute it has cemented my descision to join the ffl and go kill people thanks again ps i'm pretty sure war is killing people (i think what you meant to say adventure isn't killing people i could be wrong but it would make more sense

creature

Banned
Reaction score
remember; "it's not just a job, it's an adventure".
you didn't *sound* 21, unless you were already fucking gone, in which case you stopped growing a long, long time ago..

it may be my bad..

i searched "ffl" with syria & kurds as co-terms & all i got was weapons, war & religion..
same thing when i searched "ffi"

maybe you could enlighten me, instead of throwing out an acronym that some shit oogle like me can't decode.
hmm?

& shit, man, if you *do* want to become one of those fuckhead warriors of god or whatever?

you won't have just an adventure, sonny..
& you won't just have a fucking job.

if you're a fucking american & you're going overseas to fight in a war & possibly kill people or go to school & **study fucking ecology**, you are one fucked up piece of cheese.

so maybe i got it wrong..

what is FFL, please?
are they a relief organization??

if so, why would you be banned from the US for 5 years?
i've only heard that that is the case for US nationals/emigres who join militant forces.

21 is still young enough that old folks can scream at you when you think your car can fly over a fucking cliff..

if *that* cemented your choice, sonny boy, then fucking go.

unless i misunderstand this whole 5 year ban, fighting in syria thing, you aren't worth fucking keeping.
***unless***
you grew up there & it is your home nation & you love your people enough to know just how fucking stupid & insipid choosing between "ecology" or "a fucking revolution with a gun in my hand, firing from bombed out building rubble" is..

shit.

the ***last*** thing they need over there is some oogley little middle class turd post adolecent saying "i want to help!! i want to help!", because 1 of three things will happen:
1, they will laugh you ass back to the airport,
2, they will kick your ass into what they want you to be via indoctrination
3, they will use you early on as bait or fodder (which you may or may not make progress through)

so please.

enlighten my vacant, oogle fucking head & tell me what this FFL is, that bans you from the states, if it isn't fucking militant.

i just told you the best fucking plan you could possible have, given the choices in front of you, if you want to have some adventures.

shit man, all you to do, at 21, is *tell* people you want to save money to *go* to paul smiths, and they'll hire you as a grunt.. once you are in the door, yer in..

you don't have to stay with the same company, but work well & keep the most recent references you get.

hate to tell you this, but.. there are no heroes & no virgins in heaven..

you won't save the planet, either..

you want to make a difference & have adventure at the same time??

get some fucking knowledge & get a goddamned job & then share what you fucking earn.

end of fucking conversation.

now, if you just want *adventure*, at the age of 21?

throw everything you have away, except for your pack or your satchel & coat, & fucking walk.

lotta folks here know that..

if you want to *help*?

work, & put yourself in a situation that you can be resource of safety.

but this "should i choose between ecology or shooting people" bullshit is so fucking vacuous that it makes me wonder if you're gathering material for a late night comedy show.

you're twenty fucking one.

i know where your head is.

been there, done that, thought the same fucking things..

they are beautifull, far ranging & dynamic, & *********if**********...
if...

if you are fortunate, & can stay on your fucking horse & **see** a way to make a difference & have not only the *balls* to do the work, but find at least *one other person* who loves you & has a desire for the same dreams, you may find you do something way, way better than just 'adventure'..

but for that you *really* have to put your head on the chopping block.. & i don't mean just pissing your pants for 6 or 8 months playing 'hemingway in spain'...

fuck, man.

i don't have anymore time to waste.

if you're truly fucking asking about studying ecology or going to syria, you just need to make your choice & either wind up hugging trees or taking a bullet in your kidney.

or taking meds or learning how to drink around a campfire.

i hope to God All Fucking Mighty you haven't been religiously indoctrinated..

that's a hard fucking hole to crawl out of, & still keep the faith, you poor fucking existentially abused fucking bastard..

being taught by people too afraid to question what they believe against what they *know* to be right & wrong..

shit.

you're a man.

make your fucking choices.

christ.. ecology or war.. you fucking idiot.

unless you are *really* going to choose one over the other.

then get yourself some fucking training, & MAKE SURE you have no goddamned fucking religion.

if you go for religion, instead of making people free?

i pity the fucking trees..

if you decide on ecology?

prepare to be fucking poor.

*then* you may get some
real
advice.

Itvo

Reaction score
The biggest thing I regret in life is going to college instead of a trade school.

It is rather over rated, friend. The people teaching you are always right and you are always wrong. And they have a really bad god complex. Grass is always greener yeah? I always hear the dudes working trades, "I shoulda got that piece of paper. Don't make my mistakes." then the college grads will say, "I should went into trade school, at least I could get a job out of college."

I'd rather deal with 3 full semesters of poor quality college algebra teachers teaching conceptual physics than do 2 classes with a single bad trade school instructor. They like to make everything personal for some reason. God forbid you actually show them something. Them's fightin words.

Reaction score
@creature sorry about the confusion its the french foreign legion and the kurds are fighting isis so ya definatly not religously indocternated (for some reason i cant spell tonight) anyways also sorry for gettin pissed at you but in my defense you sound like a condescending prick anyway i have a feeling or opinions differ on a lot of things and i respect your opinion. on another note i always liked hemingway cool guy that guy also i've always believed if a man is doing what he loves he isnt poor at all but rich anyways ya i think i will join it would be a hell of a experience if not an adventure and fuck it when im drunk and old it'll be a good story ps. (what the fuck does christ have to do with this discussion)

Itvo

Reaction score
so please.

enlighten my vacant, oogle fucking head & tell me what this FFL is, that bans you from the states, if it isn't fucking militant.

French Foreign Legion is a military organization that enlists foreigners into the French "FFL" military section. Basically, you show up, go through a bunch of enlistment things and you get in a 5 year contract to serve the country of France and do what they say. After it you sign up again or get citizenship I think. Technically, I don't think you outcast yourself from the Western world in any capacity if you sign up. The FFL isn't a rogue military branch that does illegal stuff or necessarily "bad" things. Ultimately, they either offer aid and or fight militants in French holdings or where the UN tells them. Or something along those lines.

The kurds I don't know. I think they are on the US side and fighting the Islamic State right now. Again, I never found anything in the Middle East worth learning about and dislike the whole affair. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we backed the Kurds right now but in 20 years label them terrible enemies who want to jihad us all. It always ends up that way anyways. I'm really talking without any basis but I think the Kurds have something to do with Turkey whom is basically allowing IS to operate without repercussion? Turkey may be funding them secretly too if I am not mistaken. It wouldn't surprise me if Turkey because an enemy to the US at some point soon.

About like the whole Donetsk ordeal, one minute Poroshenko is a fascist, the next minute Putin/Givvy/Motorola is the fascist. War is a chess game. And he is willingly trying to be a pawn in a game he has no chips in. It is a bit foolish.

creature

Banned
Reaction score
first off..
i'm sorry.

i misunderstood.

secondly, yeah, i'm a prick, so thank you (maybe a coward, too, since i'm most a prick when it tends to be safe..)

don't mean to be condescending, but the FFL kind of threw me.
there a lot of countries with bans on re-entry for fighting in militant organizations, especially in syria, so i misinterpreted the inability to return as a consequence of that.

but shit, man.. the FFL?

why?

warfare of *any* kind is the very, very, very last recourse healthy people should resort to.

i think @Itvo nutshelled it pretty good, above..

i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have gone off on you quite so badly (though i still would have given you a reasonably decent WTF rant) if i had understood.

soo.. WTF, man..
???

i dun know what kind of contracts there are with the FFL, but yeah, i suspect they get to do with you what they want..

christ..

oh yeah.. christ has nothing to do with it.. just saying..

the FFL.. jesus fucking christ..

go to PS, get a couple semesters, start surveying..

war will always fucking be there.

yer youth won't.

Reaction score
well the why is a long story that might have something to do with getting kicked out of marine corps boot camp 3 years ago it also might have something to do with reading beau geste when i was 12 (always thought the main character was a retarded prick) or maybe reading to many war books but i can do college anytime ( in fact i already have done some college) and maybe it is foolish but fuck i think i'm gonna take my motorcycle out one more time this august maybe even drive to california again and see the redwoods but probably not anyway i think i'm gonna go join the ffl gettin kicked out of bootcamp really bothers me i want to know i've got what it takes. also i dont want to survey i want to wander through the woods with my fishing pole and not see a sign of human existence all day but that comes after the ffl anyway gonna take a trip on my motorcycle see some friends and familly tell em i'm joinin the peace corps and head on out alsofuck im drunker than i thought

bystander

Reaction score
if you're truly fucking asking about studying ecology or going to syria, you just need to make your choice & either wind up hugging trees or taking a bullet in your kidney.

or taking meds or learning how to drink around a campfire.

Although slightly confused before (I had no fuckin' clue who either groups really were and with the shit goin' on over there, you aren't thinkin' pretty little rainbows); I still gotta agree with Creature on this shit.

Been told by friends who went to Iraq & olders who went to Vietnam.

War an't fer no one (unless you don't mind death & killin).

Adventure, huh?

Being terrified, worried & possibly killed day in & day out. Sounds like motherfuckin' 6 flags great america.

you see, do & hear shit you cant take back.

ever.

PTSD, shell shock... wtf ever you wanna call it.

waking up 10 years later & still seeing that beautiful baby- dead in the street.

when ever you close yer eyes.

fucks yea up... or so I'm told.

I almost joined the army outta high school- but I gotta weak stomach for dead people.

Maybe I'm a pussy or a coward.

Maybe I believe in fighting your own battles not someone else. +/-

fuck, it don't matter.

Just think about that shit for a while.

-----

I had chosen college after high school. fuck'd that shit up real nice.

only thing I regret is the fuckin' student loans.

If you don't know what you wanna do yet,

don't fuckin' choose, yet.

for every action there is an equal or greater reaction.

The clock always runs out though.

& maybe the planet don't need every American thinkin' they can help make the world a better place.

how many people died in Chicago last weekend?

better place... huh we got it all figured out & we have it so easy. we needa go help the people who need it... blah blah

& how well does / has that worked out for our saved?

creature

Banned
Reaction score
you know, moofasa..

you really need to prove nothing.

want to burn up time you'll never get again?

try being what others want you to be.

there's no shame of any kind in not being able to be a particular thing that you respect.

dig this:

surprise!! i respect good cops.
i've only met maybe .. 3?.. three in almost 40 years of adult life?

i mean, a cop on a beat with nothing going on is just another joe, unless they *cause* something to go on..
but.. just walking?

no way to tell, maybe, good or bad..

most cops i've met are *willing* shitheads, sooo... even though i respect *good* cops, *tremendously*, a cop is not a gig i would want..

or, say, a soldier..

not everyone is a soldier, except for the imperative of self honesty..
there are way, way, way more good soldiers than there are good cops, but you know what?

-----the military is fucked up----

don't base your self-worth upon not being able to deal with subjugating your intrinsic morality to nationalism..
a *lot* of people will tell you that they went in because they had no other viable options.

our educational system is **screwed**, like on a 10 to the 59th x 10 to the 71st power..

if you fail your early indoctrination, you will be cut loose, unprepared, into the world of those whom see you as merely fodder to exercise *their* moral imperatives..
which ultimately stands upon the assumption that they have been able to force you into some basic economical condition in which your most direct route to acquire skills is because you were ultimately *unworthy* (or even merely, boo hoo, to them, unlucky) enough to have ceded your rights to choice & fairness of education & training because you were disgusted with the world you were given, & refused to compromise that disgust into aligning yourself with their essentially unjust ideologies.

(yes, i run on, sometimes..)

fuck, man..

dunno about beau geste, & now i'll look him up..

& war books.. yeah..

kill kill kil.. a lot of books, kill kill kill..

like eating beef without having to do the work or or the butchering...
'yum.. easy.."

war books for entertainment will fuck you right the fuck up..

& shit, man, you said "but fuck i think i'm gonna take my motorcycle out one more time this august maybe even drive to california again and see the redwoods"

well fucking do it.

fuck the ffl, if what you want is just to prove something..

what? that you won't wash out??

there are TONS of fucking OTHER stuff to not wash out in..

shit..

you sound like a kid, saying crap like that..
"i want to wander through the woods with my fishing pole and not see a sign of human existence all day"

BUT " that comes after the ffl"

jesus christ, man.. are you *really* that fucking insecure???

"anyway gonna take a trip on my motorcycle see some friends and familly tell em i'm joinin the peace corps and head on out"

there you go, mofo.. just breath..

& if the Peace Corps won't take you, fuck them, too.

be your own goddamned soldier.

yer a good person & a good man..

you care.

& you want to work for & obey that caring.

there is no fucking harder path & no fucking harder job.

& half the pain trying to do it is knowing just how hard you fail.

but at least it is *you* kicking your own ass, & not some shithead who thinks yer soft because he can't make you think the way he's *paid* to make you think..

do you understand how much it is going to cost you to love the world, & love the fucking redwoods & try to be kind to people who have as little as you?

do you have any fucking *clue* as to how hard a life you are going to walk out on?

probably not, because being what you are is actually pretty easy..
like reading war books & eating hamburger..

*actualizing* what you are..
**obeying** what you are..

*that* is hard fucking shit.

it's better to be able to look at yourself in the mirror & know you're not all the way there & to ream yourself out for it, than to do shit you will never, ever, ever be able to change or take back..

WTF do you want a fucking *gun* for???

jesus..

" i have a gun.. i am a man.."

christ almighty with a fucking corncob up his ass...

hanging on his fucking cross..

check.
not intending to lead up to the statement, as deluded, wrong, crazy or ok as he may have been, but..

there you go.

*that* motherfucker was pretty well much the sort of person who knew what the fucking cost was.

bootcamp.

ha ha, fucking ha ha ha.

"Yo!! maggot!! you're NOT CRAWLING FAST ENOUGH, MAGGOT!!!"

well.. yeah.. you get through that shit, i guess you can say you've been crucified a *little*...

and then when you get out you can say "fuck this love & starry eyed fairness shit.. *i* didn't need any fairness shit.. i was harder than fairness.."

think so?

think fucking so?

anyways..

i'm done ranting.

get your balls on, get your bike, sign up for the peace corps & if they turn you down, fuck 'em.

i've met guys who *love* soldiering..
they are (or were) good, good soldiers..

good ones.

they are *also* good men, & they are good men *way* before they are good soldiers..

there is a certain amount of belief a good soldier needs.

& that soldier can soldier at *anything*..

shit.. you think al queada or isis or whoever the fuck is out there is soft?

a lot of those shitheads come from places that make Marine Fucking Boot Camp look like a walk through 'My Little Pony Land'...

yeah.. but you know what? they may make you eat a few bugs or something during some survival program, but otherwise? you get fed every fucking day, except for maybe a week or so of intensive training..

shit.. just getting water in some of the places those assholes come from is a 10 mile round trip..

christ.

christ & goddamned fucking corncobs..

yeah i am condescending..

you're.. 21?

guess what??

you've ALREADY made your choices...

& guess what, me bucko fine furry feathered falloagin??

NOBODY CHANGED YOU...

nobody fucking broke you.

nobody fucking brainwashed you..

you're fighting your fight & that is goddamned enough, so get on your fucking cross & let whatever comes to pass plant its fucking spikes into your wrists..

& yeah.. you can complain & moan & bitch & scream & cry..

but as long as you stay on?

there isn't a single motherfucking idiot on this planet who can throw a stone at you.

including your fucking self.

Last edited:
Reactions: bystander

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads