I\'m free! I\'m free!

M

Mady

Wow everyones free! Ill take a swig of this smoothie to that! (rasberry smoothie... ::drools::) i leave for andventure on friday! everyone should come to philidalphia and see kill the man who questions, caustic christ, and world inferno friendship society, and RAMBO on saturday! I think matt is gonna be there!

B

bakerdoo

This is such a nice thread. I FEEL free also, i sold my car that had been parked for 2 years and am living in the woods in Juneau, AK. Tonight will be my 3rd night out there. Cheers everyone

Holy fucks im so glad to see other people will be there. Cush you better find me! Ill be rockin a black bandana, some corderoy brown ladies pants, and a ghost mice shirt! If you dont say hi im gonna be real upset! Matt said he couldnt get a ticket but hed listen outside(we should sneak him in!)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
haha that would be awesome... ill be the dorky guy in a witch hunt tshirt and camo army cargo shorts... and im bald :p

M

Mouse

happy joyfull topics rule!

I was have a really crappy week but last night my good friend from RVA called me, who I had majorly lost touch with and missed. and just a min ago my other good friend from Fla called me to say hello.

people I miss giveing my phone calls randomly makes me so happy.

Post edited by: Mouse, at: 2007/05/30 08:32

it was very awesome to meet you at this matt. sorry i couldn't talk to you for longer. I really wanted to but this was just one of those times where everyone you're great friends with but haven't seen since grade school show up and expect to catch up on old times. next time we'll sit down and have a solid talk for an hour or two. and mady, i'm sorry i missed you. i was looking though!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads