Featured I hopped freights, hitched, bicycled and squated North America for 6 years, now I am off the road and living in ATX.

00kissmarrykick00

I gotta be STOKED to be FLEXIBLE!
Reaction score
I hope that woman is out there living her best life.

It would have been cool if I had known about that low-key hostel while I was in Savannah Georgia because that place was rough. Fortunately I got a place to stay on a different website, but damn.

Reactions: jaws

sevedemanos

Reaction score
Wicked man,

Is that from sailing?

sorry. no those were flights. one season i was on a fishing boat in the bering though.

kind of ridiculous i posted that here. mustve been bored lol

your photos are dope, bro! thanks for taking the time to impart all those stories. good stuff.

Reactions: jaws

Johny

Reaction score
I basically walked out of life when I was 35 .
Ex wife fucked off on meth 2 doors down , I'm only drinking coffee or just flat out drinking watching the sunrise over the east ridge in Butte Montana.
So I walked off with a backpack for four years.
Crossed the country 3 & 1/2 times completely alone with nothing but my gear.
Finally met a girl , was buying a home , paid off a suburban I'm living in a motel, across from work.
Watching freight

sevedemanos

Reaction score
dude ftra literally greenlit me and booted me out just for saying that dudes good people lol.

you were right. not at all what i was expecting. zero honor/integrity in there

Johny

Reaction score
dude ftra literally greenlit me and booted me out just for saying that dudes good people lol.

you were right. not at all what i was expecting. zero honor/integrity in there

Yeah screw those guys , just like anything else there's good ppl and bad but the majority of it is just bullshit

Reactions: sevedemanos

sevedemanos

Reaction score
I got all mixed up in that shit and wrecking crew , and was kicked out because I wouldn't back down to a neo-nazi.
I'm no fucking Nazi , and won't back down to one.

obireal from connecting yd insinuated to me they were nazis. didnt get it. now i do.

im not remotely racist. and on top of that neo nazism is a joke.. a nazi is somebody that existed in the 1940s in wartime germany. kind of like the huns. or the “reds”. its pretty dorky to fly that flag a whole century and some 10,000 miles out of context away.

they bought a trademark or some bs, post pictures of their meals every other day in oldschool, crazy angel is a fucktard (like the guy but def doesnt strike me as chapter lead material) , and their patch just looks gay af. pretty offputting from day one really.

no knowledge of wrecking crew. but at this point the whole culture seems pretty much pointless. i could go on but its just whatever. 33 now, not that hyperactive anymore and pretty much over it.

Johny

Reaction score
obireal from connecting yd insinuated to me they were nazis. didnt get it. now i do.

im not remotely racist. and on top of that neo nazism is a joke.. a nazi is somebody that existed in the 1940s in wartime germany. kind of like the huns. or the “reds”. its pretty dorky to fly that flag a whole century and some 10,000 miles out of context away.

they bought a trademark or some bs, post pictures of their meals every other day in oldschool, crazy angel is a fucktard (like the guy but def doesnt strike me as chapter lead material) , and their patch just looks gay af. pretty offputting from day one really.

no knowledge of wrecking crew. but at this point the whole culture seems pretty much pointless. i could go on but its just whatever. 33 now, not that hyperactive anymore and pretty much over it.

Lol same , I'm 42 and at one point was crazy angel's vise president.
Just glad to be out of that whole mess and over it.
Some of those dudes are still pretty butthurt at me but I have more important things going on to care.
I haven't been on the road for awhile now and had a family , recently lost it and am trying to figure that shit out.
But do think it's funny the whole ftra thing.
Most or all the guys I liked are either dead or no longer in the ftra.

sevedemanos

Reaction score
sorry to hear that dude.

ive got one kid out there but its illegit. we broke up weeks after conception. never told me shit, and shes the type that cuts people out permanently without exceptions. that girl will never talk to me again, and all i know is they must be turning 9 around jan or feb

anyhow

Johny

Reaction score
sorry to hear that dude.

ive got one kid out there but its illegit. we broke up weeks after conception. never told me shit, and shes the type that cuts people out permanently without exceptions. that girl will never talk to me again, and all i know is they must be turning 9 around jan or feb

anyhow

I don't won't that with my daughter (Loki) so for now I'm staying in a motel 11 miles away, keeping my job and trying to see her .
But she won't let me

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads