i do booze

O

OFFER

whats the big idea, im headin north to montreal, posted up in austin right now, bein a housey........gettin itchy feet....:dead_zombie:

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey man. I dunno if that's you cause of the lack of beard and shit. But you got the same name and face of a kid I know. Are you mexican by chance? I'm thinking your the dude that brought me on my first ride. Not sure though. We left outta Tucson trying to head East but went West to Colton instead. Last time I saw you we where drinking in Yuma I think and I blacked out. Woke up riding a porch in the middle of New Mexico.

O

OFFER

sparky? whats up kid, yeah its me man, i went to jail for 7 mths in yuma after u left, we were with missy, yeah, i remember you, i went lookin for you the next day drunk ass, sorry if i was fucked up to you, i vaguely remember tellin you to kick rox, glad you made it out alive, where u at these days, im in shitty austin tx, headin north........

Matt aka Sparks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah man, not sure what happened. Last thing I remember was tagging up a wall in that abandoned station. Woke up like "what the fuck?" ? It was nuts. And I had no water, or smokes. I didn't even know to run with the train when I jumped off on the fly. Ate shit man. I've been in MT for the last little bit. Headed to Savvahnna, GA for St. Paddys. You oughta come out it's gonna be a blast. I'll pm you my number. But fuck yeah, thank you for taking me on that train even if it was the wrong one. I stuck with it and love the hell out of it man. See you somewhere sometime.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads