I am my own person!

Keno Star

Reaction score
I really am as real as they get!
not really just like 2 think so
My name is Ke-Noe
formerly known as Robin aka Ruben!
I am unique..
My family is what keeps me going and my dreams!
My friends are amazing if I still got some!
I’m a lil bit of a thug!
I am independent!
Music what I hear in my sleep!
Photography is my passion!
I am my own person!
I love beautiful women most of all I really love beautiful eyes, beautiful hair and personality too cuz some beauty cannot be seen, only experienced emotionally and felt with the heart.
Hopefully you know what I’m talkin about.
I'd love to find someone to share friendship, romance, lots of laughs, fun and adventure!
People would say I'm cute ,cool chillin with, funny and outgoing and also a true friend. I strongly believe that a lasting relationship is founded on friendship. I'm trying to survive. I suppose my life goals continuously change. Career should be somewhere in here, but I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, even if I'm great at a lot of things.
I'm a really chill cat. I love all types of music, food, sports ,and books. I really love poetry and the game of basketball and hockey. I have been through a lot of thing throughout my life but it seems like yesterday i was sitting in my 5th grade class at Pawnee Elementary wondering about life and now I just want to find my soul mate. IF you know what I'm talkin about i'm just missing that part of my life that makes me hole that can make me feel free. I need someone to show me how to have fun. I love to look down deep into your eyes so I can see if you are the one for me.
Recently I'm set on not trying to change to impress anyone. I'll tell you whatever random life story comes to mind, and probably won't care what you think. That doesn't mean I'll dress like a bum or won't pick out my hair, but I'm not all about impressing everyone anymore. If you don't like me and my life, then I guess that sucks. It made me who I am and I wouldn't change it. I guess this all sounds somewhat conceited, but I'm tired of the random "let me pretend to be someone and not tell about the real me" just to get screwed over in the end anyways.
I'm done with that. Either you like me for me, or we move on. I don't have a car, i never finish school , i barely make a living and i'm homeless. I love to smoke pot. I'm in Denver,Co just livin it up one day at a time. If you wanna know more holla me, i have no need 2 lie or hide so i'm Ke-Noe & just wanted 2 know if U wanted 2 become friends?TRU friends not fake 1s. I just moved hopin 2 make friendships that R TRU. R U A TRU Friend? If so can i get a e-mail back or message 720-232-8557 if u need help
R U DA 1
HOLLA IF YA TRU
Ke-Noe;)

Thoreau

Reaction score
Website
zinelibrary.info
I I suppose my life goals continuously change. Career should be somewhere in here, but I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, even if I'm great at a lot of things.

Tell me about it! Brainteaser to figure this things out, specialy if they are in constant change and you have people who really push you to discover new things all the time
Your in love with life, amaizing ;)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads