Hunington, WV

timmyredbeard

Reaction score
Anyone been through there? Thinking about making a trip there middle of this month for a show since it's only like an hour away from where I live. Just wondering if there are any cool spots that anyone knows about (rooftops, dumpsters, cool houses/squat, etc).

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Anyone been through there? Thinking about making a trip there middle of this month for a show since it's only like an hour away from where I live. Just wondering if there are any cool spots that anyone knows about (rooftops, dumpsters, cool houses/squat, etc).

Do you mean Huntington, WV? Plenty of cozy little spots down by the Ohio river, they ain't fancy but they are relatively private and you probably won't be bothered. There's also a few nice little spots around on the college campuses that are secluded.

D

dirty_feet

I'm no good here. But that post made me miss home - Huntington was only about 45 min. to an hour from where I grew up - small, cozy place - good for camping by the river. Sort of a one tooth West Virginia town if you ask me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads