Howdy from the mountains of Lake Isabella, Ca.

D

dolly

Hello kids.
I'm Dolly, been traveling for two years a half now.
Happy to have found this forum, it's very useful.

So hello hello hello and greetings!

menu

Reaction score
welcome to our little community!!! it is very useful and if you ever cant find what you're looking for people are always down to help where needed. read read read!!! lots of fun, interesting and informative topics here. so yeah. have fun!!

--Menu

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Yeah welcome to the forum. Hope you find it useful. Just remember to search before you start a new thread to make sure theres not already a thread on the same thing. Well anyway hope you enjoy.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Well,hello;Dolly!(sorry,couldn't resist,addicted to belting out showtunes).Make yourself know,and readreadread!This place is kinda fun,and seems to be growing;who knows,may yet see a planet wide set of squats!

D

dolly

You are up in Lake Isabella now? Right on, I was there last year, it's beautiful.

Yeah, it's my hometown. It's great place, I love it. I seen you out in Venice playing the washboard with those girls.

Anyway, thanks everyone. I feel very welcome here and i'll keep all those things in mind you mentioned.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads