How to find a way to be with homeless bf for 1 winter night ( inside or outside)? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

How to find a way to be with homeless bf for 1 winter night ( inside or outside)?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's probably less about the size of the city and more so the area they're in within whatever city and how often they deal with problems related to leaving them unlocked. If they're often having to toss people out of em or clean up messes left behind, they probably just lock them up there. If there's seldom or never been an issue, they probably don't wanna bother locking them up.

Reactions: Tony G

Potts

Reaction score
Some do and some dont depends on the area
U-hauls almost always unlocked in my experience. I've had better luck at rent-to-own stores/furniture outlets etc. The later usually has a lift gate on it so it's a pain in the ass for employees to lock em I guess. Those usually have moving blankets in them. If you get real lucky, you might find a light switch up near the ceiling on the wall and a small night light or some light. Vise grips will keep the door down so it's more secure and less drafty. Be careful though cause I've been taken for a ride first thing in the morning when the employees used company has to go to McDeaths for breakfast. Had to jump out leaving the piss bottle inside and door halfway up

D

Deleted member 30226

Hardware stores like Home Depot, Lowes, etc. In the parking lots they have those sheds assembled on display. Depending on how ghetto the city is you're in, they might not lock them at night. Many places don't lock them up. Scope it out after closing hours one of these nights. Get in one and keep the door shut, be out before they open the next morning. May or may not work. Just depends on the city and how much trouble they've had with those sheds being squatted in the past.
Totally thought I was the only one who did that! Hell, yeah! I also hit the lots that have the sheds, arks, playground stuff, carport garage places. Man, brought a smile to my face, thanx for keying that bit of knowledge!

Reaction score
U-hauls almost always unlocked in my experience. I've had better luck at rent-to-own stores/furniture outlets etc. The later usually has a lift gate on it so it's a pain in the ass for employees to lock em I guess. Those usually have moving blankets in them. If you get real lucky, you might find a light switch up near the ceiling on the wall and a small night light or some light. Vise grips will keep the door down so it's more secure and less drafty. Be careful though cause I've been taken for a ride first thing in the morning when the employees used company has to go to McDeaths for breakfast. Had to jump out leaving the piss bottle inside and door halfway up
haha a few years ago, I was sleeping in a uhaul van with a old friend, we jumped in with our sleeping mat and this guy just jumped into the vehicle and started driving off, the guy caught us and told us to leave or he would call the cops omg lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads