How do you clean up after sex on the road or outside? | Squat the Planet

How do you clean up after sex on the road or outside?

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The Golf Course ranger busted some tramps camping in one of the pavilions last year. He was going to let them stay and move on in the morning until he checked on them later in the night and caught two of them in tow in a picnic table....Cleaning up after sex is not like cleaning up after a football game.
Certain womens vaginal secretions have a habit of sticking to you for days if not properly cleaned up.
I dont think Dr. Brommers will cut it...Perhaps a dilute solution of clorox.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
don't even get me started on smegma

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
go to walmart and for 98cents you can get a pack of 88 babywipes. they are eazy to carry and will clean ya up so you dont get crusty. they are good for other shit to, like after a dump in a bush.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
go to walmart and for 98cents you can get a pack of 88 babywipes. they are eazy to carry and will clean ya up so you dont get crusty. they are good for other shit to, like after a dump in a bush.​

And then when yer done with em, ya can use em as patches for your torn pants

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
go to walmart and for 98cents you can get a pack of 88 babywipes. they are eazy to carry and will clean ya up so you dont get crusty. they are good for other shit to, like after a dump in a bush.

I think those thing just make you smell worse..but I can never find unscented one.. They are always fragrant or have aloe in them..

A cloth and some water works ok. Or, you can just clean each other up with your mouth :)

Puckett

Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
I think those thing just make you smell worse..but I can never find unscented one.. They are always fragrant or have aloe in them..

A cloth and some water works ok. Or, you can just clean each other up with your mouth :)

i use them all the time, the walmart brand has unsented ones and they dont make you smell worse. the fancy ones have aloe but get the cheep walmart ones and they work great.

K

Kim Chee

Stay away from skanky women, just like your mom told you to. Never listen to your dick.
Bottle of water, dish soap and paper towels are always in my bag.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
baby wipes sound like the best bet. or just use some good ole fashion soap and water. i like to keep a small cloth in my back just for such situations, personal hygiene and all, gotta keep my areas clean haha.

L.C.

Banned
Reaction score
Birdbaths in gas-station bathrooms work for me. Baby-wipes are probably your best option for convenience and being on the go. I wonder how hand sanitizer and a skank would work? I hope it's nothing like icy-hot.

M

Mouse

wet wipes win for pretty much any needed cleanup while traveling. I still carry wet wipes with me all the time and I haven't hitched in years.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I wonder how hand sanitizer and a skank would work? I hope it's nothing like icy-hot.
well lets think for a moment... hand sanitizer work by using alcohol. now i get this odd feel that it won't be pleasant putting alcohol on ones genitalia, but if you'd like to try by all means! let us know the results. :D

Shakou

Reaction score
I second the baby wipes. My husband and I use to use these all the time when we were living in the woods. They work really well for this and other hygiene related things.

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
I tend to just use my skank, But if its messy enough..then just hit up some fast food joints bathroom or something. I usually just wash my junk in a Mcdonalds Bathroom or something similar.

p3ople45ale

Reaction score
Soap. Public water fountain.. sit on a sink in a public bathroom... or just find a gasoline tank someone has stashed away for a lawn mower... gasoline will take off anything!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads