How do you clean up after sex on the road or outside?

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
usually don't clean up... I used hand sanitizer once... kinda "burned" a lil, but it was whatever

ive either just not cleaned up, or had her clean it up with her mouth

when im at an actual place ill just wipe it off with water or just a napkin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
lolol she didn't mind, she was a "down ass bitch" for lack of a better term, she didn't care how crusty things got... her only complaint while she was "staying with me" yet again lack of a better term (we basically snuck it that house or crashed wherever looked/sounded good) was that she got sick of pizza and vodka lol

actually now that I think about it we also fucked in a bird sanctuary after getting some pizza and booze

some dude and his little kids passed us like right before we went at it haah

enocifer

Reaction score
Website
vids.myspace.com
Gas station sink, in the bathroom. If need be you can take a dip in the river, late at night. Hope ya don't mind the cold. I would add a devil smiley right here, but his site inexplicably has none.

Dennis

Reaction score
A mild solution of peroxide and water is a good way not to just clean up but actually keeps her fresh and helps infection. Wipes are good for after fucking but..... a douche is a definite better solution for freshness.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I use my tears to wet a rag which I clean off with.

I'm not allowed to use my tears to clean off with...
She collects them in a crystal vial and places them on top of her alter to the Dark Death Goddess of the night.
Then she kisses my moist cheek and tells me...

"It's all gonna be okay my precious."

So I just sit there and grin like an imbecile. ::eyepatch::

Reactions: arianaholland1

Killjoy

Reaction score
Stay away from skanky women, just like your mom told you to. Never listen to your dick.
Bottle of water, dish soap and paper towels are always in my bag.
haha lol but heads up on using dish soap.. I used Dawn Dish Soap before and my ball sack was super dry and it felt and looked like paper afterwards. Be sure to wash off all the soap on your skin..

K

Kim Chee

haha lol but heads up on using dish soap.. I used Dawn Dish Soap before and my ball sack was super dry and it felt and looked like paper afterwards. Be sure to wash off all the soap on your skin..

Yep, dish soap no joke, it will strip oil/moisture. Definitely rinse your thin skin of soap when finished. If your skin is even slightly dry, be sure to moisturize afterwards.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads