Hoping Freight Truck? (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
BirdDaddy

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho.
@Crazy Hobo Johnny, I have always wanted to ride a ups truck, for a couple blocks at least. Just to say I did. They make it so ez with those big steps... However I did once grab onto a trailer a pickup was pulling while riding my bike. Only made it about a block b4 he realized I was there and break checked me lol. Dummass almost lost his trailer, threw his truck kinda sideways too. I couldent help but laugh.

OP
BirdDaddy

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho.
You know how much booze would be replaced by mushrooms once there found out to be safe!!! Seriously would you drink if you could go buy a couple caps and feel better without the dehydration effects and the sugar I take and the slow destruction of your stomach lining...

D

Deleted member 16701

I deleted myself
You know how much booze would be replaced by mushrooms once there found out to be safe!!! Seriously would you drink if you could go buy a couple caps and feel better without the dehydration effects and the sugar I take and the slow destruction of your stomach lining...
Well idk how safe theyd be when youre hopping a freight truck though.... lmao

No but they actually are the safest drug if youre looking at it from the perspective of how often people go to the emergency room cuz of it. There are less shroom ER visits than everything even weed. There are still risks though. Like to your mind if youre schizophrenic or something.

OP
BirdDaddy

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Current Location
Fairfield Idaho.
Agreed as fuck!!!! There definitely needs to be awareness of the risks to ppl with a history of that sort of thing in there family. In have known some kids to ignore all my warnings and they're never coming to normality again...🤤🤤🤤😢

onethingtosay

Lurker
Current Location
if you look at the botom of a tractor trailer's trailer, you can see that it has severel I beams.
1567715389616-png.52705_Hoping Freight Truck?_Other Forms of Travel_Squat the Planet_1:32 PM
in theory, with two C clamps and a hammock, clamping the two C clmps to the I beams, and stringing the hamock in between, you could ride along suspended from the underside of the truck.
this idea, however, is stupid, and I probly don't have to explain why, so I won't, unless someone asks.

LEAN

Top Poster of the Month
Current Location
New Jersey
I would much rather fall off a moving train then fall off a moving semi. If you dont get sucked under at least its just rocks and grass till you stop rolling, if you miss the truck wheels you gotta worry about the cars behind who are probably on their phones not expecting someone falling off the truck in front of them. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $70.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $70.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $70.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back

Members online