Hometown police about to set me off!

Sip

Reaction score
So here I am, lovely wage slaving my ass off so the boyfriend can make some money before I ship him off to daddies house. I go to work every day, sling burgers, lie to customers and in general make my boss rich, get out of work, cause some trouble and go to sleep. What do I get EVERY FUCKING NIGHT? Spot light spot light spot light. Burn out my fucking eyes. Everyone loves that knock knock knock on the car window. "It's illegal to sleep in your car in greenville, you know this, yet you keep doing it." Oh sorry officer, take me home with you if sleeping in my car in a parking lot I have permission to be in from the manager bothers you. Why yes, I do know I need new tires. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. I swear to god, if these fuckers bother us one more time I am getting out the posters. I am getting out the protest signs. I am getting out the bricks and the plastic gloves. I am getting out the spraypaint and the rage music and the gasoline. I am going to make those fuckers lives miserable. This is my town bitches. You will repeal your shitty law and I will not stop until you do. Illegal to be homeless? Lick my unwashed balls.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
just out of curiosity - is there a reason your boyfriend can't work for himself?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
absolute fucking assholes..

you work, right??

you MAKE the goddamned fucking burgers THEY fucking eat, right?

what fucking in credible MORONS!!!!!

christ...

may battery is shitting..

fucking fucking fucking fucking idiotic fucking stupid fucking *cops*...

Sip

Reaction score
He does work, but I am only working this job because he wants me to. I'm basically gonna use the money to make sure my pup is taken care of and give the rest to him. I literally don't want it. It just pisses me off. Even when I'm trying to play it the "right" way I get shit on. I mean, does that fucking make sense to you? Bother a guy who is living in his car because he's trying to save for a place? I mean, I'm not actually saving for a place, but they don't know that. It's fucking stupid. Either way, they left us alone last night so I'm less pissed. It was kind of funny, actually. My McDonalds gives discounts to cops, and a cop pulled up to my window to pay for his shitty food, and I told him the total and he was like "Don't I get a discount?" I told him we didn't do that anymore. :p

dregaret

Reaction score
Times are tough and I can imagine how that would be if homeless or close to it, there is no empathy in society for the fellow man not even from government officials like police officers, when one of the has fallen, they scour the city for citizens to donate money, that is twisted the way you were treated, twisted.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads