Holy shit this is awesome

haylee

Reaction score
I feel the same for sure. My girlfriend and I have had such an interesting journey both spiritually and physically. We care so much as well! We are both Vegan and on a spiritual journey seeking to understand the nature of reality. We are into activism as well but have not been very active lately. Lately we have been mostly focused on studying things
That's cool, very interesting indeed. Nothing like expanding your mind, it's never-ending

Johny

Reaction score
I been on the road my whole life and love getting out there and chilling by a fire with a dog a beer and new friends, but I'm currently trying to get gone from where I am, trying to settle down and have a family life but am forced to stay on the road for now.
You be safe and watch your own ass out there nobody else will and don't trust everyone you meet most ppl are generally good ppl but also most ppl are trying to work some kinda angle. Just be safe and trust your gut.

Reactions: haylee

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads