Holy shit this is awesome

haylee

Reaction score
Alright guys, names haylee, I'm from South tx, currently have an 8-6 job, it's super laidback but I don't want it. I found my peace when I was a kid just chillin at my creek by myself. Throughout the years the scrub life consumed me for the better and I want it back. I researched the fuck out of being a truck driver, told myself it was for me, well HAH HAH, I'm not trying to live and die with a job defining me. Like hey I'm haylee, I'm a truck driver. Fuck all that, I wanna make my move soonish, im gonna have my dog with me, I have a Honda car, I'm ready to live and wake up where I want when I want. I know freedom and tired of it being compromised. I'm super stoked this site is out here because ig I'm "too scared" to just go ya know but seeing all yall doing what I crave is enough support for me. \m/

Spirit Freeman

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Hey! My partner and I are doing the same. We have been seeking the answers to life and pretty much disregarding all man-made traditions. We believe in absolute Freedom of Will. We left it all behind and have not looked back since. We left in August of last year and it has been so beautiful of a journey. We are currently in Cedar Rapids, Iowa camping out. We no longer have a vehicle so we hitch and ride share. What are you looking for exactly? What is your motivation?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey - welcome to STP - lots of info contained here. And also we have a subforum devoted to the jamboree - it's pretty amazing! https://squattheplanet.com/fest/

• Useful
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

haylee

Reaction score
Hey! My motivation is complete control of my life. no boss man telling me what do do. To Make decisions based on my happiness and not just because I need money. I want to survive as primal as I can. The last couple years have really showed me who I am and who I'm not so now I need the lifestyle to back up who I am, which is a wild soul that needs to just run around on this earth haha. I'm looking for people that are like minded and finding all of y'all on this site is kinda freaking me out!

haylee

Reaction score
Hey! My partner and I are doing the same. We have been seeking the answers to life and pretty much disregarding all man-made traditions. We believe in absolute Freedom of Will. We left it all behind and have not looked back since. We left in August of last year and it has been so beautiful of a journey. We are currently in Cedar Rapids, Iowa camping out. We no longer have a vehicle so we hitch and ride share. What are you looking for exactly? What is your motivation?
Hey - welcome to STP - lots of info contained here. And also we have a subforum devoted to the jamboree - it's pretty amazing! https://squattheplanet.com/fest/
Thank you! the jamboree is right before my bday which is Oct 26!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Spirit Freeman

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
That is beautiful! I just joined this site recently as well so I am still exploring it. That is exactly what my girlfriend and I are doing. We want to live absolutely in our nature. Following no laws other than Natural Laws. We spend a lot of time learning about and exploring the world around us. To discover true meaning and not the program that has been fed to us as kids!

haylee

Reaction score
Wow, yep I am so happy right now. That's exactly what I want. I have one best friend that may join me, not too sure but seeing I found this site she might be game for this life. If not, I see there's others around and that's the most beautiful thing right now. I'm so ready!

haylee

Reaction score
I suspect future anthropological studies will look at StP as a factor that helped form the international nomadic culture of the world. On a wider scale I mean.
Oh, and welcome Haylee!
Hmm I can see that. This site is undeniably powerful. The connections made between all these people is way to legit. Perfect timing when I found this site

Spirit Freeman

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Society has got me fucked up. I care way too much about things and have this anxiety about it. Freedom is so close now, im about to spontaneous combust haha
I feel the same for sure. My girlfriend and I have had such an interesting journey both spiritually and physically. We care so much as well! We are both Vegan and on a spiritual journey seeking to understand the nature of reality. We are into activism as well but have not been very active lately. Lately we have been mostly focused on studying things

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@Sirius , I'm betting that @haylee meant to hit "reply" but slightly missed due to the nature of smartphones and thumbs. It happens to me ALL THE FUCKING TIME. The only difference is that I'm experienced enough with how the site works that I know how to fix it. Maybe Haylee doesn't have that knowledge yet. I don't think there's any reason to get upset about it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads