hola desde Austin

ELCASCABEL

Reaction score
How's everyone? Yeah, so I'm in Austin.. just moved here three months ago from Colorado, and already am getting anxious. I quit my job in construction, and want to travel for a while. Considered taking a bus to Oaxaca, Mex., although wouldn't mind traveling through NM, maybe up to CO, northern CA, Oregon and Washington (and riding some trains). Anyway, I've been lurking on here for a minute and thought I'd say hello. Paz

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey man, thanks for joining us! im a big fan of austin, although it's gotta be hot as shit down there right now. welcome to the site!

ELCASCABEL

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Matt. I'm really enjoying the site. I used to screw around on digihitch years ago, and was stoked when I found StP/PN. Yeah, Austin rocks! It's starting to get a bit warm, but it's still really nice. I'm just enjoying it before it gets scorching hot. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.. hope all is well with you man.

Raging Bird

Reaction score
Website
www.ragingbirdofyouth.tumblr.com
Damn, I live there normally but I'm on the road now. About to be in Mexico City in a few days so holler if you head that way or if you're around in the ATX in a month or so.

If you're just trying to get out, it's easy as shit to ride UP up to DFW from there and head any way you please.

ELCASCABEL

Reaction score
Right on, man. I'm debating between hitching around for a bit or just finding another job. Mexico City, eh? I had thought about catching a bus down there, or hell, even just a flight on Spirit airlines for like $70, and taking a bus to Oaxaca City and thumbing to Puerto Escondido, but I'm being lazy. Anyway, have fun man y cuidate. I'll be in ATX for a while. Hit me up if you want to grab a beer or something. Later

christianarchy

Reaction score
If you find yourself on the West Coast then heading south, stop by Tijuana, buy you a beer, y hay un chingo de busses barato aqui, wei. cuidate

Kabukimono

Reaction score
mwahaha . Se oye ve mucho hispano hablante aqui! esta de puta madre, aunque yo soy del otro lado del charco.
Beinvenido de todas formas.

P.d - no pienses y lanzate a la carretera!! :D

ELCASCABEL

Reaction score
Haha, sí! Parece que hay algunos hispanohablantes aquí, pero creo que hablan "spanglish"; no pueden hablar cómo puedes. Dónde vives? Y claro, tengo que dejar de pensar (lo hago demasiado hasta tengo tantas dudas) y lanzarme a la carretera cómo has dicho! Paz.

Kabukimono

Reaction score
Si, muchos si hablan 'spanglish' aunque tambien hay unos cuantos que dominan el idioma.
Yo ahora mismo estoy de paso en Bilbao - El Pais Vasco. Pero pronto me voy de aki ... es hora de hacer millas en la carretera otra vez!!

Si, si! la cabeza solo da vueltas la cabrona!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads