hobo chic??

kidbob

Reaction score
I keep my spoon,fork and bliss cup on a carribeaner. Get a good metal spoon and a good fork and a pair of pliers and bend the tip of the handle of ur utinsel and just bend it around the carribeaner so that it dont fall off.I dont ever take anything but my grill and bliss cup off the carribeaner and it stays attached to my utility belt. Unless I'm eating.... Ill post pictures later maybe ....but I think its pretty self explanitory.

thomas mccoy

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I keep my spoon,fork and bliss cup on a carribeaner. Get a good metal spoon and a good fork and a pair of pliers and bend the tip of the handle of ur utinsel and just bend it around the carribeaner so that it dont fall off.I dont ever take anything but my grill and bliss cup off the carribeaner and it stays attached to my utility belt. Unless I'm eating.... Ill post pictures later maybe ....but I think its pretty self explanitory.
yep got it.. thanks..

Reactions: kidbob

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
Oh god kid bob you said blissware.OHHH JEEEZUZ LAWWWD lmao.Fucking rainbow kid terms grrrr lol.

Don't say nigger in the woods.

Found my fork and spoon and knife under bridges or in the dirt!Rawr!I'm dirty kid as fukkk.

Seriously though,Everyone has their own little sense of style that speaks for themselfs and how they are and how they do things.Least thats what i picked up on.Most dirty kids wear the same ole trashy shit and are waking up smelling like shit and piss day in and day out.

I maintain my damn self and wash my clothes pretty damn regularly and i just like the quality of dickies and carhartts they seem to be the best value.Ya never know what you might score in a thrift shop!

Just get some rugged clothing that'll last.Hell i've had these shitty boots that people say are total shit and they lasted 8 months now and were $60 at walmart lol.Fucking harmen survivors or whatever.Steel toe but fuck it they were free.Exchanged foodstamps for $60 cash.Hell yeah =D.

Most importantly be your damn self or you will find your damn self on the road and find out who ya really are haha.And have fun!

D

Deleted member 20

Its a key for water spigots. Most businesses have these outside & even in bathrooms. They come in multiple sizes but most are this size, i have a few aluminum ones. P.S. if you ever want to get even withva gas station or mcdonalds for hatrasing you or throwing you out. Take some tp to glog the floor drain & open up the spigot, then run like hell.

D

Deleted member 20

its the way of stp its all chaos and a shit storm of epic proportions!And don't forget all the oogles on their oogledevices posting on here.

I remember many years ago when the mods were really active & some what hostile to people posting redundant questions that can be answered using "search" first. Not saying the original post "hobo chic" was this. If anything he has labled himself an oogle with his "road name" posts & collectively sealed the deal with "hobo chic". We were all noobs at one point. Just get out there & do stuff, it will all fall into place.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
cat%2Bflag.jpg

ahahhah there ya go bro

• Haha
Reactions: watson and kidbob

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
but ferreelz, I wouldn't even consider myself a traveler or anything, I just like going on little trips to places, so idk if id be the best to listen to
I definitely have plans to travel soon though... I just intend on wearing my normal clothes, because well... you should just be comfortable in your own skin, if people don't like that they can fuck themselves

Erable

Aspiring journeyman
Reaction score
My advice would be dress the way you normally dress, you're only a poser if you're trying to be someone you're not.
What you normally wear plus dirt is totally acceptable.

NBDDreamer

On the move
Reaction score
I tossed the punk-as-fuck uniform years ago.

Whether I'm working or riding, I always wear a collared work shirt, a pair of jeans or tan trousers, a wide brim hat, and work boots. That way I look respectable enough to go into small towns and not freak out the locals. I can also keep protected from the sun. And, when I deal with cops, they tend to respond better to someone not dressed like a cartoon witch/sorcerer.

YMMV.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
Hi!
what the hell should i wear to at least help me not look like such a freakin poser amongst some of you veteran hobos..
Well I'm not travelling right now but just my two cents ...
If you don't want to look like a poser ... don't pose ... ;)
If I were in your shoes I would get:
  • a pair of bdu pants (dark green or black)
  • a pair of bdu shorts (dark green or black)
  • a few tshirts
  • a hoddie or sweater
  • a linned jacket for colder weather
  • some thin waterproof jacket for rainy weather
  • boots
You can all get this stuff at army surplus stores or thrift stores, I think ...
They will look new or gently used at first. But I guess they will get dirty soon enough, rip here and there, get torn ... You'll have to repair them (or not, your decision). It depends on your mood and how you like to look like. But please, please don't buy pre-ripped jeans or sandpaper your pants just to impress people ... :p
If you don't want to be a poser just forget your question. ;) Be like you are.

Reactions: Odin

Art101

Reaction score
Mil gear works great.I have a pair of mission score red wings that are stout .Im in the NW so rain gear is important.Dont know if it helps.

Corinne

Reaction score
Website
www.incoherentmindz.tumblr.com
i get told that i look normal and i dont look homeless. but im trying to dress more like a dirty kid so i can fit in with the other dirty kids. so far the only dirty kid outfit i have is ripped jeans, a green vest and a bandana...but i cant wear that everyday lol

J

Johnny P

Where it everyday for months on end diving in dumpsters, riding freight trains, sleeping in ditches, getting drunk and puking on yourself...rugged clothes that last long but have been worn down so much that they are held together with dental floss, duct tape and grime.

• Sad
Reactions: acab wvlf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads