hobo chic??

Kal

Reaction score
What is the point of being free? If your trying to look like somebody else just so you can fit in. Be your self, dress how you want to dress and don't worry about what other people think

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
gJAiGuA.jpg

No, I'm not hopping trains and I wasn't attacked by a huge rottweiler ... I bought these pants used at an Army store, they are 29 years old ...

Zs27cid.jpg

As I bought them there were no holes and rips, but apparently the fabric got weak in some areas over the time, so they started ripping (especially at wrinkles) after few weeks of wear.
Tried to sew them with floss here and there, but I'm quite lazy ...

SChzyBX.jpg

z6RTaaV.jpg

And, no I don't expect to score some crust points wearing them. In fact I don't care what people think about what I wear. They're just very comfortable and in summer the extra ventilation is a nice to have. ;) Now in winter I wouldn't wear them being outside all day long, though.

D

Deleted member 20

@Anagor Pants aren't as bad as the sandals with socks in the winter. I am hoping that you staged this pic just to show off your favorite pants. Stay warm in your other pants. ::stinkyfeet::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads