Hobbit | Squat the Planet

Hobbit

P

Pheonix

copied from original thread

I was trying to locate a photo - no luck.

HOBBIT, real first name Conrad (ha!)
this happened a couple years ago. i told him i'd keep telling people he was a thief, because stealin from kids is the lowest.

he was mooching off some friends who had a place in west oakland ca, including our friend stephanie stumprocker and he stole her UP belt buckle and a gerber knife from inside a backpack in a locked room. When we spotted him in a fast food line we confronted him about it and demanded to search his bag - he tried to flee, he pulled a smiley on a girl (lemmings), bolted to the dumpster, and took off. we found her belt buckle ditched in the dumpster.

bottom line: don't leave your possessions out of your sight with this kid. you'll be sure it's the same hobbit when he starts spouting something about how motherfucking cool he is cause he figured out that trains take you from point a to point b. oh and he's short, fat, and should have at least 5 items of clothing with a UP patch on em. and he won't admit his first name's conrad to many people.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's on StP and reads this. Hi Hobbit!

"...first name's conrad..."

Call him Connie.
when i was with 3rd eye he was with hobbit ( above post) their fuckin peices of shit
met third eye and hobbit in philly this year. i can attest that they both suck.

menu

Reaction score
so I was recently informed that a guy named hobbit with facial tattoos is probably responsible for fucking up clutter. we think he robbed him and threw him of the moving train. the update on clutter is bad. he's brain dead. and theyre probably pulling the plug. if anyone has info on this piece of shit HOBBIT please let me know. hit me up asap. this was recent so he's probably still on the west coast or mid west area. this is serious. and this will be taken care of. thank you.

menu

Reaction score
thanks phoenix. it would make sense that he was with 3rd eye john. fucking guys is a shitty mess.

grindpunx

Reaction score
this makes me sick to my fucking stomach. that kid is a fucking theif, he stole some shit from me last year. ill let you know where hes headed if i see him

hshh

Reaction score
i hopped outta philly with him and 3rd eye john. there fuckin peices of shit. 3rd eye tried throwing me off while goin about45 mph. and basically raped my girlfreind at the time. fuck hobbit he has some shit coming to him.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Anarchy is also getting revenge if you disagree with what was done. Bad shit happens all the time, but now look what's happening.. Nobody's calling the cops, they're seeking blood on their own. If you wanna get really technical, every system is anarchy.. You think most of these fuckers play by the rules? Hell no..

yeah, find this person and make them reconsider their life choices.

menu

Reaction score
cool. also I got an update. he's still in eugene. I guess he tried to go to the hospital to see clutter. he's saying that he didnt do what is thought happened. he said he was on a different boxcar. from the sounds of it his story has holes. Ill keep ya posted folks

grindpunx

Reaction score
may be true he didnt do it. but he has the reputation to be a drunk asshole, and a theif. he pulled a knife on me because i accused him of stealing from me and then later admitted he did steal from me but i never got my shit back he just dipped town,

TGandChunk

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
He tried telling me and my old man that 100% without a doubt, any train from Albany, NY would be going straight to Chicago or Montreal. Later we got a ride from an ex- trucker to Selkirk and he informed us Hobbit had just ditched a girl around Albany and took her dog and one of the puppies, hoping to trade the puppy for a ride out of Albany.
Don't know how much of that story is true, but he seemed like an idiot when I met him and he said that crap about Albany, so it wouldn't surprise me he'd do some shit like that.

hobojudah

Reaction score
so I was recently informed that a guy named hobbit with facial tattoos is probably responsible for fucking up clutter. we think he robbed him and threw him of the moving train. the update on clutter is bad. he's brain dead. and theyre probably pulling the plug. if anyone has info on this piece of shit HOBBIT please let me know. hit me up asap. this was recent so he's probably still on the west coast or mid west area. this is serious. and this will be taken care of. thank you.
rest in grease clutter, you are missed entirely. my prayers are with your family.

ChrisKCMD

Reaction score
met hobbit in the bay area and again in santa barbara and also in Austin. he kept making comments about my girls tits and also following us everytime hesaw usmaking $. finally i told him he should stay away from me and my girl. he obliged.

D

deleted user

this website is amazing. i just signed up. im from oakland, so ill keep an eye out for this "hobbit" and if i see him, once i confirm its him, ill fuck him up, then let you guys know hes in oakland. does anyone have a description of him or a picture?

FLAPJACK

Reaction score
dont know much about this hobbit character, but i had met clutter a few times here and there, great guy. super close to a ton of my friends. this john with the 3rd eye character is a fucking creep though, if you see him, watch out.

Melody

Reaction score
I miss Clutter a lot. I was in Portland right after this incident occurred and heard several variations on what actually happened. Even Hobbits. He did show up while I was there and I heard the story he was telling. I didn't see him though. I can attest to his being a piece of shit though and wasn't surprised to hear he did this. I met him a year earlier and he is thief at least.

Reactions: katiehabits

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads