hitching in a suit

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
ive always wanted to hitch in a blues brothers style suit...bowler hat and all..problem is i have a camo molly pack thats falling apart..probably wont hold up more then a few days on the road..its really my homebum status..it'll look wierd..what are your thought? should i spraypaint my pack or something?

Justin

Reaction score
you should spange up for a really big bulky suitcase fromt he 50's and just travel around like that. whenever you get picked up just constantly check your pocket watch or something and always mention that you heard there was work out californeee way and how pa would be proud to know that his only son was single handedly saving the family ranch instead of going to school and learning how to read

Myechtatel

Reaction score
you should spange up for a really big bulky suitcase fromt he 50's and just travel around like that. whenever you get picked up just constantly check your pocket watch or something and always mention that you heard there was work out californeee way and how pa would be proud to know that his only son was single handedly saving the family ranch instead of going to school and learning how to read

HELL YEAH! and the guitar case would be a nice touch too. that would be badass. haha

Kadidlehopper

Reaction score
x270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: VikingAdventurer
M

Monkeywrench

There was actually some kids doing this a few years back thru Tennessee called the "Get Fresh Crew". Not full blown tuxedos, but Goodwill suits and cheap "bling".
Nice folks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads