Hitching around Ireland | Squat the Planet

Hitching around Ireland

GrowlEr

Reaction score
Anyone wana wander around Ireland? Just back and cant face getting a job yet ! know a few people dotted around the place if your in the uk you could bring a bike over on the boat

Ash Ludd

Reaction score
I read the book 'Round Ireland With A Fridge' by Tony Hawks (not the skateboarder, the comedian) and basically he see's this guy trying to hitch-hike with a fridge and is like "WTF ain't nobody gonna pick up someone hitch-hiking with a fridge" and then he gets into a bet with his mate and decides to attempt to hitch round Ireland with a fridge and he does it! he gets a lot of media attention to help him though but its a really good book and really funny, sounds like good fun. I've still never been to Ireland (I'm from Jersey Channel Island, living in England atm) but wanna go over one day and maybe do some hitching. Without a fridge though.

Reactions: GrowlEr

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads