hitchhiker, Mt. Vernon, WA.

dartagnan

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. I stumbled across this site the other day; wish I had found it sooner. Seems like a rad network.
Well, a little about me. I'm 24, I have a dog named cadence who recently went on her first hitch and did awesome, she's a natural. I mostly hitchhike, I've never hopped, but hope to eventually. Most all my travels have been on the west coast and a little over the Rockies. Currently I'm housed up with a job tattooing at a local shop named good vibes body art. You can check out my work on the shops website. Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself. Lots of great info on here, maybe I can share some tips I've learned along the way. Safe travels

Dartagnan

flashinglights

Reaction score
Welcome.

Regarding the sig: Kabar is a oldtimer who has written VOLUMES about the tramp life on 12ozprophet forums. It's worth reading everything he ever wrote there, and it's awe inspiring to see his respectful two way interactions with the graffiti kids on that site. One of his main threads is "Hobos, Tramps and Homeless Bums."

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads