hitchhiker gave me tainted bud... what am i fucked up on? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

hitchhiker gave me tainted bud... what am i fucked up on?

Durp

Reaction score
That's what I thought at first, but idk must have been some real pure shit. Idk if a tiny bit of tina would affect me like that. Guess the only way I will ever find out is if I ever see that hitch hiker again and ask him what drugs he's into.

cultofsam

the messiah.
Reaction score
Website
thecultofsam.tumblr.com
I'm thinking you got done meth weed, I accidentally bought some and I'm usually a lazy pot head, I smoke, eat, sleep, repeat. But when I smoked that method weed I was up for two and a half days, and I got shit done. It was bonkers.

P

pigpen

Usually when you smoke meth it doesn't last more than a few hours, unless you smoke another bowl. Blowing a fat line or banging it is another thing. A lot of tweekers consider smoking it a waste for this reason.

I would say it was probably some weird cathinone or phenethylemine based chinese super speed. AKA bath salts.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads