hitchhiker gave me tainted bud... what am i fucked up on? | Squat the Planet

hitchhiker gave me tainted bud... what am i fucked up on?

Durp

Reaction score
I was on my way to work the other day and there was a guy thumbin, so as usual , I pull over and hollar come on get in! We get to talkin as I'm towin him down the line, he seems a bit bizzare, but not dangerous. He was out of cigs and I quit smoking but he wanted all my old butts to roll up so I let him have them. Im not to proud to say I ve been there myself and it sucks. He offers me some bud, but as Im on my way to work I cant smoke, so he puts a chunk for me in a tiny little baggy thing. I get home last night and deccide I want to smoke before bed, so I roast the bowls worth of weed, and notice an off putting taste. Now I feel like super man, feel like I am on top of the world, and yet to sleep. I have had nothing but an unconquerable urge to pick some blue grass (which after years of frustration I have finally nailed claw hammer down with a nice even unchanging rythym!! woo whoo!) And I feel like I am on top of my game, with out the slightest hint of tiredness. I notticed little white almost salt like powder and residue inside the baggy. Any guess to what I am fllyin on? Any advice for how to come down or do I just ride it out? Thanks! Now I think I am going to go run up the mountain!

Durp

Reaction score
idk what it was but I feel great! A little wierd in my headspace like time is flying by but not really moving at all, a little trippyish i guess but not really phsycadelic. I feel like I am acccomplishing so much, but not really even doing anything at all. wtf... I just read that what a bunch of contradicitions!

• Useful
  • Wow
Reactions: Jersey cat and Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
ok... now shut the muffin up... and stare at some van Gogh...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
all your base54 .jpeg

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't take it personal... >.> haha :rolleyes:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
fuk back in the day, cough, we actually bought a bag of weed on the way to a concert (we used to get some good deals going through the corridors into the stadium - plus the "money changers" impromtu stalls there as well )... - but that one time we got weed and noticed - du fuk little squares with prints on them - dam that should and could be lsd!! And it was. How or why it was mixed en there = don't know. At that time in my life - hell I'll take it. And hell it was pretty good.

That was in the late 70s - early 80's. Would I do that now.

Fuck no. People fuck with you.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry @drewski

My bad ;) I was drunkth.

Charleen sheeen benvereen undo a rating and let loose an army of jumping beans. ::drinkingbuddy::

Hey JImH feeling better?::eyepatch::

• Haha
Reactions: drewski

Hylyx

Reaction score
Since you were not tired and felt all great my first thought it that it was blow; but having energy and feeling on top of the world is a pretty vague drug description, haha. Also I know blow+weed is not an unheard of thing, I've had friends who'd sprinkle a little on their joints as they were rolling them. They had a funny name for it, but I'll be arsed to remember what it was.

Durp

Reaction score
haha all is back to my regular state of normal :) what ever it was, it was pretty strong since one tainted bowl pack had me going for almost two days. I crashed and slept for almost 16 hours! It was definatley a drug I previously have not experienced.

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads