Historical TRAMP: "A No. 1" from S.F.

jtcolfax

Reaction score
This is my first post. I drifted in via urban exploration somehow this morning. I have hopped on ONE train....way earlier in life....it took me from my Denver suburb of Westminster...to the other side of Denver....the suburb of Aurora. I hitched to Los Angeles after that. I was running away. Etc. So: I had NO IDEA where it would go.
Just wanted to get OUT. It was Great Excitement. I hurt my knee GOOD, and spend the first few moments rolling around in agony, and then, of course, found that rolling around made me FILTHY.

But anyway. I have some stuff about an OLDE TIME famous Tramp named A No. 1
I thought you might be interested. (I am having tech difficulties....hope this works ok):

I live in Binghamton NY,....and the famous tramp is only mentioned at the bottom of this article...but this is how I first found out about him:

dscn0027edison.jpg

and here is some glip glop from newspaper websites where I cant copy and paste:
dscn0018various.jpg

and here is where A No. 1 got busted in his hometown of S.F.
dscn0004busted.jpg

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HOLEY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING THIS SHIT!
The movie was one of the first things that gt me interested in riding trains, I almost know that movie word for word - Have it on my PSP too!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads