hippie gathering | Squat the Planet

hippie gathering

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I'm not going to the rainbow gathering either. But i want to go to the jamboree i might get lost lol, i need to get a map.
I'm going to the Jamboree. Going to be a long hitchhiking trip

T

tennesseejed

I'm not going either, too many variables with that many people. Sounds like a headache to me. That said, I hope everyone who does go has an awesome experience!

It's just not for me anymore.

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I'm not going either, too many variables with that many people. Sounds like a headache to me. That said, I hope everyone who does go has an awesome experience!

It's just not for me anymore.
I'd rather be at a smaller gathering anyways. Plus to many asshole hippies don't like me

Reactions: XlilyX

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
I agree with the general consensus; I'm also skipping the rainbow gathering, but definitely planning on going to the Jambo.
Me to i just can't love everybody like they do. Plus i just feel like something is off with them people.

• Haha
Reactions: Art101 and Odin

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Me to i just can't love everybody like they do. Plus i just feel like something is off with them people.

Yeah... I've got some friends on the Facebook who are working their way to Oregon to attend the gathering, and I've basically seen nothing but drama OUT THE ASS from their posts.

"Love & Light, and lovin' you, fam... Unless you piss me off, then fuck you, asshole; go die in a fire!" ::meh::

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
Yeah... I've got some friends on the Facebook who are working their way to Oregon to attend the gathering, and I've basically seen nothing but drama OUT THE ASS from their posts.

"Love & Light, and lovin' you, fam... Unless you piss me off, then fuck you, asshole; go die in a fire!" ::meh::
Exactly! Most likely they all aren't bad but there are the ones who say something they don't like that isn't even bad you're a racist bigot.

As for the feeling i get when at gatherings like that i guess it's from hitching cause i can read somebody and feel their energy in a matter of seconds. But then again, my daf told me a story about him coming home from Vietnam and trying to hang witj them and he felt something bad about them also. But then again, he just came home from one of the worst wars ever

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads