Hi im Kilo, been traveling on and off for 20 years depending on the health of my father. | Squat the Planet

Hi im Kilo, been traveling on and off for 20 years depending on the health of my father.

Kilo

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Looking for a ride from South Dakota. Going to Revival music festival in Harmony Park Geneva Minnesota north of Albert Lea, from May 23 to 27ish. This will be my first fest of the summer. Its been some years but always bring food to share and i can cook my ass off. If anyone needs a personal chef or a plant tree expert im also a botanist and EMT. Im also recently back in the states and speak fluent Espanol, i guess after many years south of the border :) Blessings , Kilo

Last edited:
Reactions: ScumRag

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Welcome to the site! Thanks for letting me know about the snag you hit earlier. Hopefully you find what you're looking for here!

Kilo

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Matt! Hope i can help some folks as well. Would be great to meet you when im in your state :) Peace brother

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Kilo

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for the invite ScumRag :) I will be in WA in May visiting old friends. Sounds like a great time to hop a train and give you a shout. Blessings, Kilo

Reactions: ScumRag

Kilo

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you brother! I already offended some 45 year old from Nola. He didnt like i was single and liked latinas. I better keep my mouth closed when it comes to my life. Never know who is distributing negativity ahah! Blessings, Kilo

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
Thank you brother! I already offended some 45 year old from Nola. He didnt like i was single and liked latinas. I better keep my mouth closed when it comes to my life. Never know who is distributing negativity ahah! Blessings, Kilo

Yeah, midwesterners are very uptight about qhat they perceive as "the Latino invasion ". Im originally from STL, and omg.... very glad I live on the Left coast now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kilo

Kilo

Banned
Reaction score
I hear that brother! Miss Oregon alot and trying to save up enough to get back. Just get my father on his feet and comfortable and im there man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads