Heya!

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Of course, but self-education is always an option. Books are everywhere, the internet is everywhere, people are everywhere. Knowledge (and the skills to apply it) *should* be important to you, it should be important to everyone.

All I'm saying is that if you want an education, you can do it yourself. If you want a career, you can try your luck in college :p

Well said! I agree. I only graduated high school and have a few learning disabilities, yet plenty of people who know me(not on the net)
say I'm one of the smartest people they know. I don't know about all this "one of the smartest" stuff, but I certainly am always
thirsty for new knowledge and always pushing to learn new things. Life is my college and I'll never graduate, I'll continue going to both
my classes and the parties till I die.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nice intro, welcome to the site! let me know if you have any questions okay?

where are you coming from?

LittleDoe

Reaction score
nice intro, welcome to the site! let me know if you have any questions okay?

where are you coming from?

I'm in southeast Texas. Can't say I love it down where I'm from. I've lived in a small industrial town all my life, and there isn't much to do except stare at gigantic stinking Exxon and Tri-gas plants through a screen of smog. And the fickle, damp weather isn't exactly a plus. But we all gotta start somewhere.

Reactions: Mankini

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Have you been to Austin? I spent the past year there, and I loved it.

JoelRailDude

Reaction score
Hey little doe, Like that intro, Kinda same as me, except i allready got the "education" not a degree ;) I'm gettign out of FL, and I want to travel andb e free ,but at the same time I plan on settling down somewhere with a Job and so on. I dont need a large house or a huge family, and I dont even like the Idea of kids ( the world got 7billion people, it can't sustain that), but for now, it dont matter i'm starting my Train Hopping Hobo days soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads