Hey You guuuuuysssss

NippySuhn

Reaction score
My name is Chloe. My user name well, it was super cold the other night. Mad nippy son. And thus...! right now i live in new york. i'm a queer-loving, femmmeenist, masseuse, craftmaker, photographer, a sometimes writer and illustrator, and singer of the band dirty lunch table. i sell my crafts at local shows and other events around NY and hope to eventually get super good at what i do so i can make a website. my friend Hassysmacker got me on this thing and he's a real good friend of mine. i love to garden and read, and am actually trying to get a zine going. taking contributions of course, it's an open ended art, poetry, prose, how-tos, recipes, anthropology, hopefully an advice column (for laffs), and lots of other things. all ideas are welcome!

i'm really broke and just got fired today too!! yay!! hahaha anyways, pretty easy to get along with and want to travel. hope that this will be a great place to get inspired and actually fucking leave this shithole.

love,
me
:crew:

wartomods

Reaction score
welcome
"and one more comes with nowhere to go, leaving the place we all hate and we all know, home"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads