Hey there!!

Poppyflower

Reaction score
So i'm Poppy Flower. Everything sucks right now. Got kicked out of moms house. Dad is too much of a religous freak to live with. Kicked out of grandparents house. Living with my boyfriend now. Semester ends this friday and i'm thinking about taking off. :applaud:Just going to see the world. I'd love to make it to the west coast. Never been there before. But yeah. I'm just me. Looking for a place to go. Any tips or anything anyone could give me would be great. Might be squatting with one of my best friends and her guy friend.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
west coast is a good start. I'm west coast native, ask and If I don't know the answer I can point you in the right direction.
Welcome to the site!

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
Plant/drug name;
unconventional haircut/color;
bob marley t shirt;
habit of getting yourself kicked out of places;
I would advise you to get to the rainbow gathering asap, then hopefully find someone to travel with from there.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dont listin to him, go where ever your heart guides you to-get sucked into that rainbow shit and your just another breed of drone
But as I said itsup to you

Poppyflower

Reaction score
I don't live with my mom or grandparents anymore because they all Thought it would be better if I lived with my boyfriend since I was with him every day. & as for my hair color. I don't really think that has to do anything with what I'm into. I love poppy plants because::The flower symbolism associated with poppies is beauty, magic, consolation, fertility and eternal life and I think that's beautiful. My mom raised me listening to bob marley.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
I don't live with my mom or grandparents anymore because they all Thought it would be better if I lived with my boyfriend since I was with him every day. & as for my hair color. I don't really think that has to do anything with what I'm into. I love poppy plants because::The flower symbolism associated with poppies is beauty, magic, consolation, fertility and eternal life and I think that's beautiful. My mom raised me listening to bob marley.

I'm confused as to why you posted that.

atomicx

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's because you seemed like you needed an explanation as to why her username was what it was, her hair, and why she didn't live with her parents/other family members.

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
Oh.
No I was trying to say that because those factors (basically all I knew about that person until I could add needlessly defensive to the list), I would advise going to rainbow gathering first.
I didn't need to hear the list again with slightly more detail in a different slant.

p.s. this post is not 'damage control'. I was being vaguely snarky in my first post, but to rainbows, not poppyflower.

Abbie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Come to the gathering :D!!
If not, you know how to get ahold of me. We should totally meet up at some point.

As for advice...you can search through these forums every day but just going out there and doing it was the best decision I've made. I researched so much shit it was ridiculous. JUST GO! you'll learn everything through experience and talking to other travelers. I wish you the best of luck.

Unslap

Reaction score
Plant/drug name;
unconventional haircut/color;
bob marley t shirt;
habit of getting yourself kicked out of places;
I would advise you to get to the rainbow gathering asap, then hopefully find someone to travel with from there.

Hahaha damn this boy fresh!
and Poppy, don't worry Gudj is a self-admitted jerk and on STP it's cool to be negative

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads