Hey there, I'm new.

chompchompchomsky

Reaction score
Hi squat the planet!
I'm the sort of person that needs some engaging discussion in my life, and I have (until recently) been unable to find any forum on the internet that would offer me such. I've been looking over this website for a while, and I am consistently amazed at how concise, thoughtful, and sensible the posts are. So, my biggest reason for joining is for the discussion aspect.
I am interested in travel, and I may find myself traveling... non conventionally...in the next few years. This site seems to house some the most expert and experienced travelers around, and so I hope to occasionally ask the advice of hardened travelers.
If you are interested in my tastes or activities or whatever, they are all on my profile.
Nice to finally have joined!
:cheers:

M

Monkeywrench

Welcome to StP, Chompksy. Feel free to ask us anything. Read up as much as you can--there's a wealth of traveling info here. Wish I'd known about this site yeeears ago. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads