hey, my name's maggot

xmaggotx

Reaction score
so i ran across this website a while back, when it was just a blog or maybe really primitive...i don;t quite remember but i do recall skipping over it. i was reintroduced to it a while back and have been reading a lot of shit on here since then. recently started actually using my account...etc.

anyway, the name's maggot.

i'm into music (lots of different shit), hiking and being outdoors, reading, primitive skills, riding bikes, exploring (anything from wilderness to abandoned buildings and tracks, to my general surrounding, dumpster diving, graffiti, sewing, COOKING, trains, and doing new things.

im not into hanging out with belligerent or immature people, sitting around and watching tv/getting drunk/any other replacement for real experience, i don't like pointless controversy (or avoidable controversy for that matter, im definitely NOT into generic punk or any of that oi/street punk shit. and to be perfectly honest im not too in to writing a list of things i dislike right now, so im gonna move on...

im living with my girlfriend on a farm in california right now, in preparation for some warmer weather. i currently play in a bluegrass/folk/punk band called missoula flood (sorry no website). i identify as straightedge, and i write this at the end to demonstrate that while it is a large part of who i am, it doesn't have to be a big deal and reflect negatively on how i interact with those who make different choices...anyway. hit me up. i like to think im a nice guy.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Yo welcome ta stp. You sound like a cool fuckin guy ta me. I'm a drunk asshole most of the time, but easy ta get along with just as long as ya don't touch myhot cheetos!

christianarchy

Reaction score
just giving your intro more than one reply. maybe you'll catch up to that girl with 25.

by the way, you seem really rad, if we're ever in the same place it'd be awesome to meet up.

-christopher

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Website
www.brandonwilliamson.webs.com
Hello Maggot pie. Nice to eat you.
I'm Grasshopper. (don't mind my username / in the process of changing it)
Primitivism = love
Glad to see another constant StP user, feel as if the community here is getting a little bit stronger.
Any hooo
,___,
lOvol You seem most chill! Hope to see you in the physical realm sometime.
/),_,)
=======<<<

I'm a drunk asshole most of the time, but easy ta get along with just as long as ya don't touch my hot cheetos!
I must say, flaming cheetos are pretty delicious & hot! haha

Safe Travels!
-b

dysaster

Reaction score
Hey there maggot, I am Jeff. You definitely sound like someone I would get along with, so if you're in the North West hit me up, I plan to do lots of traveling and it's much nicer with company.

Pickles

Reaction score
Hey there maggot. Seen you on the forum before, good to get a better idea of who you are. I'm Alyssa, currently in Myrtle Creek/Portland, headin out to Coos Bay then to California soon. Maybe I'll see ya down there =) Take it easy man.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads