Hey I'm Sarah

freedequality

Reaction score
I just joined this site when I clicked on a link from reddit and it brought me here. I used to be homeless as a teenager, but just recently went back to high school and started college. I am now 18, a youngin. My hope is to change the world and completely revolutionize the political system that has screwed over people like me again and again. My dream is to travel to every state in the US. I'm hoping to get very involved politically and want to go to more protests with a good bases and meet people like me who want to change our imperialistic, uncaring capitalistic, bourgeois (rich people) ruled system.

dprogram

Reaction score
Don't we all want to change the world? =) If you're focused you can make an influence...maybe even a difference...good luck and welcome!

Val

Reaction score
Well sarah how do you propose we start? I think a small coalition of poeple maybe 5-10 really motivated people staying in the same house and generating some new ideas that we could mass produce through means of our media skills and power over certain aspects of life.

drunken marauder

Reaction score
hmmm but I love rich people they work so I dont have to.... You ever get anythig from a broke mofo??? Maybe if you just make it pointless to work everyone will smoke pot and mow on wild edibles

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
dont bother trying to change the world. thousands if not millions of people already have tried. and all of them failed. you wont make even a dent. it doesnt matter how awesome or "new" or "green" or "peaceful" your ideas and plans are. someone else has already tried.

and even if u could change the world, whos to say you know whats best for others? dont try to play god. youll just fuck the good shit up we already got going for us.

flashinglights

Reaction score
putting your constructive energy outside the system can change your (local) world. welcome to the site and good luck with your future. don't waste energy on the destructive, life is short.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads