hello

jojomnky

Reaction score
hi, my name is jojo. a few of you may already know me. i've been traveling on and off for 8 years now (wow has it been that long?) i prefer trains but i'll hitch or take whatever transportation presents itself to get where im going. matt has asked me to keep an eye on the wiki and to help him develop a few things for it. i write webpages to make money mostly freelance but the past couple of years has found me working a 9-5 in nyc and paying rent. but all that is about to change. the call of the road pulls hard and i'm quitting come june first. my partner and i are going to travel the whole country and we're hoping to meet up with the punk planet bus project somewhere along the way. i haven't been watching the forums much lately but have been a member since i met matt a few years ago so i figured i should introduce myself and see whats the haps. see you online or better yet on the road!

jojomnky

Reaction score
nope, i plan on returning this coming winter for a visit. before then i had never been. not to say that i don't like it but it was on my list of "no go's" for a long time (along with LA and NYC but look where i'm living now). NOLA proved to be the rock bottom for me due to some fucked up situations that happened during my time. but i'm willing to give it another shot now that i have some years between me and that time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads