Hello World

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
I introduced myself once before when I first signed up. I got on here mostly to learn ahead of time about traveling and keep track of a few people I really care about. Now the time has come to step up to the plate and make things happen.

I've traveled with family, not anything like what I want to be doing.

I don't do drugs, people seem often really confused by that. Apparently if you are from PDX it is implied you smoke pot.

I'm not really sure what else to include about myself here. I am a very open minded person and very accepting. I love to exchange stories and get to know new people. I found a urban dictionary definition written about me. It explains that I can be the most loyal person you will ever meet if I am treated the same way, but have an equal and opposite side. If you're going to be an ass, scum fuck or unwilling to learn about the world, we won't get along.

My journey in life so far is to find knowledge, explanations and people I can build unbreakable bonds with. My family is ever growing and I like to keep it that way.

Reactions: Bram

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
I introduced myself once before when I first signed up. I got on here mostly to learn ahead of time about traveling and keep track of a few people I really care about. Now the time has come to step up to the plate and make things happen.

I don't do drugs, people seem often really confused by that. Apparently if you are from PDX it is implied you smoke pot.

I'm not really sure what else to include about myself here. I am a very open minded person and very accepting. I love to exchange stories and get to know new people. I found a urban dictionary definition written about me. It explains that I can be the most loyal person you will ever meet if I am treated the same way, but have an equal and opposite side. If you're going to be an ass, scum fuck or unwilling to learn about the world, we won't get along.

My journey in life so far is to find knowledge, explanations and people I can build unbreakable bonds with. My family is ever growing and I like to keep it that way.

Welcome back, sounds like you have a decent head on your shoulders...Be safe.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

great introduction! i too find myself constantly explaining to people that i do not, in fact, smoke pot. i do a lot of other things though. where are you headed next?

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
see i feel the same misconception when it comes to drinking. i enjoy the taste of good craft beer, some liquors, and red wine. but i do not really enjoy getting shit faced every time i drink. i smoke the fuck out of some herb, but most people are like ''pussy! you dont drink?"

idiots and their assumptions.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
see i feel the same misconception when it comes to drinking. i enjoy the taste of good craft beer, some liquors, and red wine. but i do not really enjoy getting shit faced every time i drink. i smoke the fuck out of some herb, but most people are like ''pussy! you dont drink?"

idiots and their assumptions.
I drink and like to get drunk but I have control over it now. If I think I might need to dip on a situation I won't drink, if I have a bad feeling or just want to stay clear. I have a pretty funny story, at least its funny to me about one time I got really drunk with some kids I knew were bad news and didn't listen to my gut. I don't see the appeal in drinking a lot, not a big fan of vomiting that is.

Where I'm headed next. Mentally I have a long ways to go to reach a comfortable resting place before my next expansion of understanding starts to happen. My eyes were recently opened to a lot of things not even imaginable for me previously, still in after shock. Physically I have been advised to be a mature adult and finish out this term of school here in PDX, then leave after. So not planning on getting out of oregon until a few weeks from now.
Recently dealt with some serious love triangle drama, no need to waist your time here on that. But if asked to drive to texas by a specific someone, my car would be packed in 30 minutes flat. If that doesn't happen, My best friend who I haven't seen in 5 years lives in NOLA. So I would ideally like my journey to turn back to PDX there. I'm also open to suggestions or ideas. I've considered either driving straight to NOLA, only stopping when needed and I've also thought about going south to check out LA, las vegas, phoenix and Houston on the way.
The second situation is his band is going on tour soon in canada. Meet up some place closer and travel with the crew creating adventure rather than let drama occur well being "at your destination" We have talked for years about doing either thing, now after the drama mentioned before I think it is my time to do it.

I must sound nuts.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
You don't sound nuts, just conflicted without space to figure out your situation. But either way, finish out your term, a few weeks won't be make or break and the weather will improve again. I was going to ask about your foot, but I'm guessing it's the least of your concerns.

foxx

Reaction score
hi c: we're kinda in similar situations, i'm waiting to finish out high school and start college and such and then i plan on traveling in the summers. if you do decide to head south and go through NM i'll be living in Las Cruces so feel free to message me c:

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
You don't sound nuts, just conflicted without space to figure out your situation. But either way, finish out your term, a few weeks won't be make or break and the weather will improve again. I was going to ask about your foot, but I'm guessing it's the least of your concerns.

I can't believe you remembered about my foot. My foot is 100% better now, just aches a little when it is very cold outside. That wheelchair was no fun. I am even back to skating, hiking and dancing again.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I tend to remember interesting injuries, it's my street medic training kicking in. Good luck with sorting out your love life though, just remember it's supposed to work out for you and what you want, not the other way around.

Unslap

Reaction score
I tend to remember interesting injuries, it's my street medic training kicking in.
Some guy: "so i was gored in the side of my leg"
Finn: "fuckin rad, can i see it?!"

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I wanna see too. How does something like that even happen?
He was just giving a hypothetical example, but a gored leg can be as simple as a core sample injury by a bicycle handlebar whose end isn't covered with a cap or handle, or even a nasty bike pedal wound. I can identify the severity of a wound infection, so it would be a good idea to show me it, by the way.

Circles

Reaction score
Hey loth. Safe travel's and many blessing ur way. If u ever want to learn how to ride train's. Or ride hit me i'll come down ur way to me u i have a friends down ur way. U sound like u got a good head on ur shoulder's keep it up buck'o ur go a long way. If u ever want to ride rail's hit me up. I would like to take some body cool like u with my crew. Maybe u can teach some of these noodle head's how to have a good head on there shoulder's. Lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads