hello stp

skruph.

Reaction score
The names Leighton, or skruph depending who introduces you. I've been checking out this site for awhile and i guess i'm just getting used to an online community. I'm living in turners falls massachusetts until my 6 month lease is up, in june. Grew up in worcester MA, and got out of my house when i was 16 and. Always looking to learn something new, day labor has been my income for awhile. Recently worked at Light Life packaging those sausageless sausages from trader joes, interesting. ha i guess if you have anymore questions shoot them my way. and if anyone is from around here im always down to kick it by the river.

piratehobo

Reaction score
hey there! welcome, this site is a wealth of information. I know I have learned quite a bit from reading alot of the posts. in just the month ive been here, ive learned more about travel than in a year of looking around other sites. I guess i'm just trying to say, stick around, share, read and fuckin' enjoy!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads