HELLO Portland!!!!! <3

Kales

Reaction score
Hey everybody! My boyfriend and I have FINALLY made it to Portland from Mesa! We are couch hopping at the moment and making more amazing friends than ever and we are so appreciative of the wonderful personalities of everyone here! Definitely a great change from the desert.We are 420 friendly and would love to swap stories with some people! If anyone living in Portland would like to meet up and hang for a while let me know! :) Have a great day!

0827011027.jpg

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Not in Portland.....yet anyhows. Just thought i'd say gratz on gettin' there.

If you guys go South thru reddin' thats my current homebummin location, Gotta get outta here soon though i need some friends with good convo,
]
\

Kales

Reaction score
Hello! Portland is definitely the place to be! Wonderful music, friends, and company. Plus, my boyfriend just started applying for jobs yesterday and already got one today!! There is a public train that goes all through the city for free and a great community! SO happy I made it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads