hello, new york | Squat the Planet

hello, new york

coreyorwhatever

Reaction score
well helloooo im arriving in new york tonight because ive finally decided to escape delaware and give being alive a shot and all that jazz. suggestions, where to go, where not to go, good places to busk, anything is welcome.
love and kisses and stuff

Reactions: fig

fig

Reaction score
Chelsea galleries, coney island on a gloomy day, the staten island ferry in the middle of the night and the sunrise. Check out c squat, walk around LES and Tribeca and really the entire city. Find a train station without a guard and jump the ticket barrier, ride someplace. Get lost. Nonsensenyc is a fun email subscription for a handful of diy events every week. I fucking love new york, once I'm able to afford a vehicle again I want to sleep in it and sell books and art in the street. Glad you're there!

fig

Reaction score
Nonsensenyc is a fun email subscription for a handful of diy events every week. Fuck I miss it there

QueerCoyote

granola punk
Reaction score
Stay downstate, we're getting lake effect snow north past binghamtom.

If you don't want to sleep in the city there are affordableish buses to nearby suburb NJ where you can sleep more safely.

• Useful
Reactions: fig

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads