Hello..my name is Georgia and I'm located in the midwest

georgiabear

Reaction score
Hello..my name is Georgia and I'm located in the midwest. Still in high school (I'm 18) and graduating in late spring. Right now i've been working to save up so i can move out and head to NY after graduation. I plan to stay for a few months. Still not sure where I plan to go after that. I'd like to catch a train somewhere outside of NY. I've always been attracted to the "vagabond" life style. I hope to pick up some insight here...or some sort of friend. Anyways.. I love history, trains, music, silly people, art and the outdoors. I write some poetry n short stories here and there. I draw too. Currently teaching myself to tattoo. I love country music/folk n I can talk ur ear off about history if u let me.

Last edited:

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
Hello Georgia, welcome to StP, check out the library section of the forum. You might find lots of good resources there. What are some of your favourite country/folk bands or artists?

georgiabear

Reaction score
Hello Georgia, welcome to StP, check out the library section of the forum. You might find lots of good resources there. What are some of your favourite country/folk bands or artists?

I have actually, currently reading hopping freight trains cus why the hell not. One of my favorite bands right now would be lost street dogs and tyler childers older stuff. i also really like ola bella reed.

Reactions: Joey Garbanzo

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: georgiabear

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads