Hello girls and boys.

Reaction score
My name is Tom and I'm from Nebraska! I like vegan eatz and bike riding. I live mostly off coffee,cigarettes, and bagels out of the brueggers dumpster. I like punk rock, some hip hop, folk, and a whole lot of indie bullshit. I've had one job in the last 2 years and it was 3 months at a dumb calling senter as a paid fundraiser, when I realized that the only days I didn't want to kill myself was when I talked to the folk whom have lost faith in our government I progressively got shittier at it(ever so conveniently) So now I'm jobless again about to live with mah babay atleast until the warmer months so I can travel. It gets quite cold in the midwest. This is so fucking random. :zombie:

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I got denied a job at a call center, they called my previous jobs and found out that I had anger management issues haha. Welcome to STP, man. Use the search box It'll save you a lot of trouble and time.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
welcome to StP, don't worry about the job man, work sucks anyways!

Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah work totally does suck. It was a democratic calling center but I was on diversion for stealing a bottle of wine so I needed to pay my shit off. Everyday I was there it felt like I was sacrificing my integrity more and more and slowly killing myself, or mostly my beliefs and dreams. Democrats don't know shit. They have a few good ideas atleast in mostly being against the death penalty and pro-choice and LGBT rights but they go about shit all wrong. It makes me really fucking sick to think that I worked there for even 3 months.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
i couldn't imagine doing that. i don't like to deal with people in the first place. i could never be a server somewhere either. fuck people!

i have a buddy named tom whose log on name was "ingrindwecrust" on another site...

...strange,

Nemo

Reaction score
My sister currently works at a call center and all she does is complain and think about offing herself. Call centers really suck because most people who call in are already mad and treat you as if you're not human. Drives me mad!

Welcome to StP!

piratehobo

Reaction score
random is the best, call centers the worst! welcome to StP. hope you find as much useful info as i did. I also met several good ppl irl thru stp. G'lukk!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads