Hello! Galway squats needed | Squat the Planet

Hello! Galway squats needed

tekgalway

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm very new to this but i'm excited and hope you welcome me in.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, im looking for somewhere to squat in Galway in the West of Ireland, indoors/underground preferably.

All help is much appreciated :)

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm sorry I can't be of help. I gotta say, I havn't seen too many posts about Ireland in here. If you have any good stories, I would love to read them, and Im sure others here would too.

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
I'm going to keep this short and sweet, im looking for somewhere to squat in Galway in the West of Ireland, indoors/underground preferably.

Welcome to StP ... can't help you personally ... stayed in a lot of squats in England, but did not squat in Ireland. Have been to Galway though in 2014, stayed in a hostel there. Nice town. :)

Anyway, I found this site, perhaps people there can help you with contacts:

https://barricadeinn.squ.at/

dubh

Reaction score
Website
feirmeoirsonrai.me
I was in Galway this last summer. Didn't see any squats, though did squat the forests by Merlin's Castle. I squatted in Letterkenny. I am outside of Dublin now, housed, but looking for squats for when I have to evade immigration again. I'm a yankee in Ireland.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads