Hello from Virginia!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!

Reaction score
Welcome! New here myself as of yesterday. If you're willing and can make your way down to Florida within the next few days, I'll be spending a few days there then making my way west. Would be awesome to link up with someone from StP and get a few miles knocked out.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Kazam..

i know a hell hole of a farm in Nathalie, Virginia..

cold as fuck, when it gets cold, but the owner is open to everyone who is willing to work, who has no disruptive habits, & who has stamps or $ to cover their own food..

there is effectively no internet, very little electricity, & you will be expected to chop or gather whatever wood you need to keep yourself warm, as well as cook yer own food..

at the very least, if you can cover your own needs, it is a place to openly throw down a tent.
at best it is a place you can try to build something from.

this woman is my personal friend, regardless of any associated nightmares..

if you decide to talk to her & she says yes, & it works out, i will be glad.

it's critical you understand the demands ahead of time, though, because this is *not*.. repeat..

*NOT*

someplace to go if hard physical labor is an issue..

it is off grid & about 6 or 9 miles from the nearest convenience store.. at which one can buy overpriced food, cigarettes & alcohol.

the nearest major store is about 25 miles away..

if you need a place & can deal with tent dwelling in the winter, i'll talk to her.

stuff is better, by far, in the summer, but even spring is a ways away...

good luck,

C

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads