hello from idaho

X

XVIII

Hello everyone. My names Dylan I live in Idaho but am counting the days until I can finally leave. I cant stand it here and cant wait to go live out in the world. My close friend and I will be riding the rails starting June 7th but I've never done anything like that before so I'm trying to get as much info as possible. I've traveled alot before but up until now its been pretty risk free and I've always had hotel rooms and all that which isnt what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the adventure of it and the aspects most people would think of as negatives(sleeping outdoors, no showers, no luxury).I'm hoping to make alot of friends across the country and get some networking together. I think that meeting people from other places is the best way to learn anything which is what I'm going for. I also like the idea of being able to share all the info I can to return the favor so if anyone has any questions about Boise I'd be happy to let you know. I've been to Thailand and Japan but I've been realizing more and more how much this country has to offer and how much I've been missing so I think it's time to go see it and prove to myself that I can.

stove

Reaction score
Welcome Dylan. Read, learn, share, enjoy. Best of luck in your adventure, don't let the little things get in the way. And remember: Everything is within walking distance, if you're willing to make the walk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads