Hello from California

The Bard

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a writer who is in love with traveling in all its forms. I am currently easing into the vagabond lifestyle. I'm new at all this but I plan to learn as much as I can. Everyone on this site seems pretty jam, hope to talk to all of you at some point or another.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
cool, welcome to the site! out of curiosity, what other ways have you traveled?

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to STP:D

Everyone on this site seems pretty jam

I know that you are The Bard, the writer, the timelord & now a wanderer from Cali so forgive me for not knowing what JAM is. I have been in a mid life crisis sans traveling for a few months & often it feels like my feet are stuck in Jam, or jelly that won't allow me to get my sorry ass moving to travel or for work. Please send some Jam east.. There is a new all in 1 appliance that has a toaster, coffee pot & griddle floating around STP & the internet lately. Perhaps I can find the dough to buy this appliance, use your jam spread it on some bread to help me get out of my funk.

Seriously though Welcome & umm send the Jam::woot::

The Bard

Reaction score
cool, welcome to the site! out of curiosity, what other ways have you traveled?
Hold on let me think of something that makes me sound cool and exciting. Well I lived in the back of a truck for a week and toured northern Nevada. I have traveled the conventional ways, planes, trains and automobiles (and by boat on rare occassion). All are exciting in their own way. Espcially if its the tube in London during rush hour. That shits crazy.

Last edited:

The Bard

Reaction score
Welcome to STP:D

I know that you are The Bard, the writer, the timelord & now a wanderer from Cali so forgive me for not knowing what JAM is. I have been in a mid life crisis sans traveling for a few months & often it feels like my feet are stuck in Jam, or jelly that won't allow me to get my sorry ass moving to travel or for work. Please send some Jam east.. There is a new all in 1 appliance that has a toaster, coffee pot & griddle floating around STP & the internet lately. Perhaps I can find the dough to buy this appliance, use your jam spread it on some bread to help me get out of my funk.

Seriously though Welcome & umm send the Jam::woot::
Thanks for the welcome. And I get the whole being in a funk thing. But I'll send jam your way anyhow.

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe out there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Greetings!!
wish you could have made the StP JAMbo!!

if yer in Napa, well.. i head up & down CA 1 on most weekends in my ApocalyptoDestrcutoVan...

may be riding north this weekend, def heading somewhere over christmas..

enjoy yer travels!!

Reactions: The Bard

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads