Hello Friends from ATL | Squat the Planet

Hello Friends from ATL

MomoHardin

Reaction score
I am just starting my savings and making plans to start rubbertramping in the next few years. I am married and we are planning on doing some week long van deliveries for extra cash and get our feet wet in living out of sticks and bricks. This site is amazing! I don't think I have ever been so excited to quench my Gypsy thirst in all my life. Right now, I am watching my retirement like a hawk for a good cashout price and then we will be out of this smothering life of mortgages and living for paying bills. It's nice to meet everyone and thanks for all of the valuable info!

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
I am just starting my savings and making plans to start rubbertramping in the next few years. I am married and we are planning on doing some week long van deliveries for extra cash and get our feet wet in living out of sticks and bricks. This site is amazing! I don't think I have ever been so excited to quench my Gypsy thirst in all my life. Right now, I am watching my retirement like a hawk for a good cashout price and then we will be out of this smothering life of mortgages and living for paying bills. It's nice to meet everyone and thanks for all of the valuable info!
Awesome! Glad you you both are heading out on your adventures. Have fun and make them beautiful!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads