Hello Beautiful Beings :) | Squat the Planet

Wesley

Reaction score
So I'm not really new to this site, however; I've never formally introduced myself.
I'm Wesley, dirty kidd to the core, currently rubber tramping with my best friend Christine, and our two pups, Karma and Sailor Moon.
We're currently in Chattanooga trying to sell a Pathfinder.
So our whole kick right now is that we're sick and tired of this bullshit game of thrones America has been pulling.
Tired of the lies, flouride, taxes, authority figures, prejudice, and hate.
We believe in the spiritual properties contained in psychoactive substances.
We believe these substances help one achieve a greater awareness, and because of that, Uncle Sam has made these substances Class 1 Narcotics. Aka mushrooms are as dangerous as heroin.

The bigger picture is, there is a Creator, we are It's creation. And we were created with a specific Intention.
Love is the Creator's intention for his creation.

So we try to spread love and good vibrations wherever possible.

With that being said, if any kids are on our general route, we have love if you have love!

Hot Springs is next, en route to Colorado. Planning on hitting Nationals in June. In-between Co, and Oregon is x amount of time spent in Cali. Ocean Beach, Venice, SF, Humboldt, Shasta probably

However, we just hit Wanee Music Fest and saw Bobby Weir .
My first festival ever, it was such an amazing, loving, absolutely no judgement community. It was beautiful. We're down to jump on a circuit if someone has info :)

Loving the fuck out of y'all

Last edited:
Reactions: swellard

Multifaceted

Reaction score
Shrooms, opium and weed are my healing big three!

Are you going through KCMO? Im assuming you mean Hot Springs, Arkansas?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool intro and a formal welcome to STP here. :) Bunch of people I know from a dirtykids group on facebook heading to the nationals as well - sounds like a great time. Have fun on your travels :) Something also to consider in your travels is our 3rd annual Jamboree at the slabs. This year in the latter part of October - there is a subforum set up for info on it. I went last year - lots of fun but since I'm in the demanding working world - could not spend much time out there. I'm looking into it thought again this year. Anyway - just thought I'd toss that out there to think on. :)

Wesley

Reaction score
Shrooms, opium and weed are my healing big three!

Are you going through KCMO? Im assuming you mean Hot Springs, Arkansas?
Yee sir, hot springs Arkansas. Doesn't look like kcmo is on the route, we're thinking of jumping on tour with Dead and Co May 27 in Vegas. We may not know the exact direction, but we're ever onward.

Reactions: Multifaceted

Wesley

Reaction score
uCool intro and a formal welcome to STP here. :) Bunch of people I know from a dirtykids group on facebook heading to the nationals as well - sounds like a great time. Have fun on your travels :) Something also to consider in your travels is our 3rd annual Jamboree at the slabs. This year in the latter part of October - there is a subforum set up for info on it. I went last year - lots of fun but since I'm in the demanding working world - could not spend much time out there. I'm looking into it thought again this year. Anyway - just thought I'd toss that out there to think on. :)
Thanks Tude. I attended the 2017 new years ball at slabs. Cold season is definitely situated around socal, Arizona. We're planning on hitting the Jamboree, Black Sheep, Slab New Year, Gem show, Gem n Jam, etc come that time of year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads