Hello all

Acetylated

Reaction score
Hey there!

My name's Brandon. I'm a techy kind of guy, vegan, and love a wide arrangement of punk music. I live in the most boring place to live that Georgia has to offer, bumfuck Tyrone. It is seriously ranked #1 in the state's most boring cities on the interweb, check it out. I am hoping to one day travel out to Colorado (specifically the Aurora/Denver area) via van where I can be with more like-minded people. Feel free to drop by and say hi! ^^

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! hehe - when I travel one of the questions I google is/are things to do in XX. Well sir - for your entertainment enjoyment you have a ... Movie Theater! TWO parks! and a 9 hole golf course!!! Please allow time to enjoy each offering. ;)

hehe - I grew up out in the sticks, by swamps and creeks (it was awesome) - and we had A corner store, A gas station, A small grocery store and A ice cream/candy store. McDonalds, some pizza shops etc were at least 3 towns away. hehe never had anything from McDonalds till I was a Junior in HS when my girlfriends drove.

Acetylated

Reaction score
Welcome to STP! hehe - when I travel one of the questions I google is/are things to do in XX. Well sir - for your entertainment enjoyment you have a ... Movie Theater! TWO parks! and a 9 hole golf course!!! Please allow time to enjoy each offering. ;)

hehe - I grew up out in the sticks, by swamps and creeks (it was awesome) - and we had A corner store, A gas station, A small grocery store and A ice cream/candy store. McDonalds, some pizza shops etc were at least 3 towns away. hehe never had anything from McDonalds till I was a Junior in HS when my girlfriends drove.
Thanks, Tude! And nice to meet you :) That is true, we do have a theater as well as a couple parks. I suppose I just need to smell the flowers a little bit.

black

Reaction score
welcome comrade. techy from GA here as well. glad to have ya!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads